color of fear two pacfk

synch

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.168821500

@loll@ Looks like it sold out shortly after the 15th sometime this month... So the good news is it only took a month to sell out ... People like me who had problems placing orders or out right could not place orders last month more than liked just waited till this month to order the sucker :) I got my set coming , how about you guys?.. Man I hope we see more lantern two packs now! I also find it amusing that someone put " gone for good" rather than simply sold out ... @loll@

I hope this is good news and that maybe we can expect 1 or 2, maybe even 3 2-packs from Matty within the coming year. I like the idea of the 2 packs inbetween waves, not inbetween every wave but periodically is nice. Also I hope they learn from this as to what fans really want and the kind of designs people are willing to buy from them.

I remember reading Matty won´t be releasing anymore two packs on Matty, because the sales weren´t as good as they expected. I read it in a Q&A session in other website.They plan to release more two packs, yes, but not thru Matty. They´re considering store exclusives, like the new Batman/Robin, Aquaman/Black Manta 2 packs.

About the color of fear, I got to the site on Dec 15th and in the main page, color of fear two pack was "sold out", then I got to the DCU section, and they were still available. I hope Mattel didn´t forget to update the status of the pack.

It went from Nov 26th to Dec 7th, buy 2 or 3 dc items get 15% off, order 4 or more and get 25% off...I didnt take advantage of it, mainly because I didnt have 4 dc-related items to buy.

November 20, 2009

by Matty

DCU Fans,

Just in time for holiday gift giving, we're running a "buy more, get more" promotion. Basically, buy two or three DC Universe products and get 15% off your order; buy four or more products and get 25% off! Here are the details:

* Buy any two or three products from any DCU line and get 15% off those products.

* Buy four or more DCU products and you'll get 25% off!

* Promotion starts 12:00 Noon ET/9:00am PT on Thursday 11/26 (Thanksgiving Day) and expires Monday, 12/7 11:59pm ET/8:59pm PT.

* Offer applies only to products in the DCU shop at MattyCollector.com.

* No code needed — discount automatically applied at checkout!

* Discount applies to product purchase price only and does not apply to shipping costs or taxes/fees.

* Sorry, this promotion can't combined with other offers and isn't valid on previous purchases.

We're talking every set and every figure from the entire DC Universe lineup — DCU Classics, Justice League Unlimited, and DCU Infinite Heroes! So what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to the DCU shop before this limited-time promotion ends on Monday 12/7!

—Matty