War For Cybertron...

Nguyen_Dragon

wow this site's getting slow with news I've already discussed this on the allspark,anyway can't wait for this gameand hopefully those rumors of a new toyline will utilize some of the designs from the game

There are also rumros about it being linked to the next TV series. But as I pointed out before the TV shows always seemed to be aimed at a younger demographics and I strongly doubt we'll ever get a full "Transformers Resolute" season of episodes. The closest we ever came were the latter half of Generation 1 including some of the Japanese exclusive series and the Beast Wars/Machines.

Plus if it launches on Hasbro Discovery, I'd expect to happen after the movie is released in Fall 2011 or even Spring 2012 to not steal the final film in the trilogy's marketing opportunity window.

There are also rumros about it being linked to the next TV series. But as I pointed out before the TV shows always seemed to be aimed at a younger demographics and I strongly doubt we'll ever get a full "Transformers Resolute" season of episodes. The closest we ever came were the latter half of Generation 1 including some of the Japanese exclusive series and the Beast Wars/Machines.

Plus if it launches on Hasbro Discovery, I'd expect to happen after the movie is released in Fall 2011 or even Spring 2012 to not steal the final film in the trilogy's marketing opportunity window.

I'd rather we have a kids show before the third movie after revenge of the fallen I 've lost all respect for micheal bay films

I'm not lovin' the new designs from the game. I'd 've much prefered a straight on G1 game, or even a tie-in to the movie-verse rather than a whole new continuity with all new designs on the characters, rendering many unregognizable... again!

But, the game on a whole sounds like it may have potential... so I guess we'll just have to see.

Also, I for one don't think I'd be buying any toys from the game..

I think Hasbro's problem is that they try too hard to go after kids specifically and in the end attract nobody.

Beast Wars wasn't aimed at smaller kids the way that everything from after Beast Machines did. Beast Machines went out a bit on the nutty side, but Beast Wars was totally solid and kids and adults both watched.

I don't think anyone is expecting to see Prime ripping off heads, but kids, even the smaller ones, don't like feeling played down to with Transformers. Let the Power Rangers handle that end. Make a good series, with good designs and don't dumb things down too much and all should be well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://tformers.com/transformers-transformers-war-for-cybertron-pre-order-exclusives-demolisher-and-shockwave/13329/news.html

I hate that different stores have different exclusives... This gimmick needs to stop... Unless its only a code...

http://tformers.com/transformers-war-for-cybertron-character-profiles-released/13332/news.html

Character profiles...