Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

Lots of stuff today. Roy Halladay throws a perfect game. Then you've got the goof with the Angles who broke his leg while celebrating a walk-off home run.

That was the weirdest thing I have ever seen

Lots of stuff today. Roy Halladay throws a perfect game. Then you've got the goof with the Angles who broke his leg while celebrating a walk-off home run.

That was the weirdest thing I have ever seen

They both screwed me on Fantasy Baseball... The guy I was playing against had both players...

Dumbass ump stole a perfect game from that kid...

I have NO IDEA of why Bud Selig won't change it for him he has the power to overturn it

He is an idiot... Its kind of funny that the man turns a blind eye to steroids... But refuse to do the right thing...

On the side note... I was a bit harsh on the ump... He man up to his mistake...

Ken Griffey Jr. has retired today. It's a sad day for baseball.

Not to me it isn't he was an ass

how was he an ass?

Ken Griffey Jr. has retired today. It's a sad day for baseball.

Not to me it isn't he was an ass

how was he an ass?

When he was a kid and his father played for the Yankees Billy Martin was the Yankees mgr and once yelled at him and the other Yankees kids of the time for playing in the clubhouse

Ever since then he has held a grudge against this team even though Billy has been dead for 20 years and his father goes to Yankees old timers games.I just hate that is the only reason he hates the team.Even last year in his first trip into the new stadium he said the same thing I mean come on..An ex bully of mine in school is freinds with me I dropped it why can't he?

Sounds like another reason to like him.

If you hate the Yankees because your team is in a small market and the Yanks have the money to spend I see that but to hate them when he was yelled at for acting like a brat while your father was making big bucks with the team you need to grow up