Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

Didn't watch five seconds of it. I'm done with football until the draft. Baseball is just around the corner. I am looking forward to the Twins going back outdoors in a real baseball stadium.

Didn't watch five seconds of it. I'm done with football until the draft. Baseball is just around the corner. I am looking forward to the Twins going back outdoors in a real baseball stadium.

I can see alot af games being canceledin the firdt two months and possibly September

This was the reason the Homerdome was open to make sure that they could play baseball

To me this is like having the All Star game right before the World Series.Imagine having your number one picture start that all star game a few days before game 1?

Weren't the Saints and Colts manaments worried that there players would be hurt in an exibition game right before the game that actually means something?

I can see alot af games being canceledin the firdt two months and possibly September

This was the reason the Homerdome was open to make sure that they could play baseball

Nah, if they would have played outside in 2009 they would only have had one postponement. They didn't have a ton when they played at the old Met either. Baseball belongs outdoors. It's been played that way in Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, New York, Boston etc for over 100 years and it works fine. I can remember going to several opening days at the Metrodome and thinking, damn, it would be a great day to be outside!

Any more,I can't see any kind of sports unless it airs on ESPN or a local network. 9 times out of 10,most of the Fox Sports Channels are blacked out. My guess is it's because of those sport package deals that DirecTv has like NFL Pass or whatever it's called.

Well the MLB network and ESPN will air some games and WGN if you have that

I have verizon FIOS and get the YES Network so I can get all of the Yankee games In about a month though we are going to have to pay for the MLB Extra Innings package to get to watch all of the Yankee games