Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

I agree. There will be a lot of pressure on Jason Kidd to make this team competitive coaching wise. If anything they will knock out the knicks, bulls, or pacers in the playoffs.

or the Heat. I know they just "won" their 2nd (courtesy of the Spurs blowing it)... but they have been anything but dominant. They can still be easily knocked off.

I agree. There will be a lot of pressure on Jason Kidd to make this team competitive coaching wise. If anything they will knock out the knicks, bulls, or pacers in the playoffs.

or the Heat. I know they just "won" their 2nd (courtesy of the Spurs blowing it)... but they have been anything but dominant. They can still be easily knocked off.

Nobody will eliminate the Heat not with LeBron James there. The best basketball player on the planet. They will threepeat next year.

Nobody will eliminate the Heat not with LeBron James there. The best basketball player on the planet. They will threepeat next year.

I find it hard to believe that you could really believe that they are unbeatable, especially since everybody saw that the Spurs should have won it this year. I mean the Heat were just a free-throw away or a blown call from losing game 6 and the series. And Lebron turned the ball over twice in the final minute of that game. The "best basketball player on the planet" choked AGAIN when it came down to crunch time. The Pacers pushed them as well. They aren't dominant.

Looks like Howard will be going to the Rockets.

if he is healthy and actually tries this year, they could be a contender for the title

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greg Oden signed a two-year deal with the Heat.

total loser move. you would think that after he has had such bad luck with his career, that he would be hungry and want to earn something and show people he can play.

I used to wish him good luck with his comeback, but I can't stand people who take the easy road.

• 1 month later...

Greg Oden signed a two-year deal with the Heat.

total loser move. you would think that after he has had such bad luck with his career, that he would be hungry and want to earn something and show people he can play.

I used to wish him good luck with his comeback, but I can't stand people who take the easy road.

Might as well add Beasley to this list...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I just wasted the last little bit of my life watching the dunk contest and there was no winner. Yes, John Wall won the internet vote for dunk of the night, but there was no true champion. The east coast team won the dunk contest, but no individual winner? Thanks NBA for ruining the one thing that made All-Star weekend worth watching, because the game never is.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...