Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

Could not be happier that the Patriots have been eliminated.

I went to school in Baltimore for 4 years, have now lived and worked in San Francisco for 2.

I don't really mind who wins the Championship really. I like both teams.

• 4 weeks later...

Surprised to see the Astros have new uniforms that are reminescent of there look from the 80's

It goes with a new change in identity and ownership...

I had asked about a few months ago were they changing there ini's since they were changing leaguse and everybody I knew said no they will go on with the same look

I think its a refreshing look then those black and red things they were wearing

It was known that the Astros were going to change uniforms, it was just a matter of waiting until after the season was over to unveil them (Jim Crane had stated before last year's season began that they had submitted the designs to MLB for their approval). Around November it had been leaked they were going with a traditional look from the older Astros teams.

• 2 weeks later...

The Yankees re talking to anyone who has played infield in the past ten years trying to fill out their roster. ( Derrick Lee, Scott Rolin, and even trying to get Chipper Jones to come out of retirement)

I think its stupid...For one they should have never let Erci Chavez leave and what happens to these people when the major players come back like A-Rod and Texeira? Oh thanks for playing..bye..

Just fracking use the kids and have some damned faith in them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Go Heat! :)

ugh. watching the last few playoff games reminds me of why I hate watching NBA basketball. The refs are just terrible. I can't stand how the Spurs and Heat get all the calls and how they flop all over the place.

you can't even look at a Heat player without getting a foul called on you.

it's embarrassing

• 3 weeks later...