Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

the Pacers are folding like a paper bag. They have really been terrible the last 2 games. it's like they forgot about their bigmen

FLOP SPURS, FLOP!! @bananna@##1#

there, I fixed that for you

@loll@ If they do, it would be the biggest flop in NBA playoff history. No team has ever gone on a 20 win streak into the post season and lost in the finals.

no, I think you missed it. when I say "flop", I am referring to the Spurs best offensive and defensive tactic. You know, where they constantly fall over and act like the other team has just hit them with a baseball bat so that the referees constantly give them foul calls.

The Spurs are a disgusting team without any honor or integrity

I feel like it should be at least 3-1 Thunder. The last 2 games have just shown that the Thunder are alot better than the Spurs and can dominate them if the Spurs aren't constantly saved by the refs.

The same thing is happening in the Eastern finals. The Celtics are totally outplaying the Heat every game.. but the Heat get all the calls

dang those refs were trying to steal the game from the Thunder in the last few minutes. I am glad that the better team pulled through though

Chris Bosh finally came back but the Heat still lost.

WOOT! excellent game and great finish by the Celtics.

now, if the Thunder and Celtics can finish up strong, then my two most-hated teams will be out of it in stunning flops after going up 2-0.

hmm.. I didn't intend it, but "flops" is rather fitting since both the Heat and Spurs try to flop their way to victory more than they try to play basketball