Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

It's my understanding that a few companies are stepping up to take care of that. Also the tax the Government is hitting him with.

Yeah I have no clue what is up with the fascist government of lately...since when do you get taxed for getting gifts?

A couple of companies are helping by giving him $25,000 apeice

I'm glad they are finally going to finish this deal so we can get back to some football. Having zero football, minus college, this year would have sucked. They make soooo much damn money tho, they couldn't stay locked out.

It's back! So glad there will be football this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Texas A&M and Florida State are thinking about bolting to the SEC.

The SEC has said they aren't adding A&M to their league. This might me a smoke screen until next year while they try to talk to FSU, Clemson, Missouri, as well as A&M to get to sixteen teams.

The SEC has said they aren't adding A&M to their league. This might me a smoke screen until next year while they try to talk to FSU, Clemson, Missouri, as well as A&M to get to sixteen teams.

Yeah,they aren't expanding now. They're leaving the door open for later on down the road.

Yeah,they aren't expanding now. They're leaving the door open for later on down the road.

If Clemson and FSU were to go to the SEC, the ACC would raid the Big East.

I think it would be the other way around. I think the Big East would try to scoop in on the ACC and clean them out of anything good they had left, and the ACC would be no more.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be the other way around. I think the Big East would try to scoop in on the ACC and clean them out of anything good they had left, and the ACC would be no more.

The only problem with that, is the ACC has a bigger TV contract. So in the end the ACC could pick and choose which Big East schools they wanted to add and be more of a basketball focused conference.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea what's going on with any of that. One minute Texas A&M is saying "yeah,we're going to the SEC." Then it's "yeah,we're going to the PAC-12." Now it's back to "yeah,we're going to the SEC." Texas says they don't want anyone going anywhere. Oklahoma says "F-U,we're leaving." Baylor might sue to keep Texas A&M put,yet are rumored to be moving to the Big East themselves.