Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

WOW nobody cared about Bobby Thompson ...The shot hear around the world?

I was born in 1984. I love the Houston Astros, but I don't try to look up baseball stuff that happened in the 50's.

I was born in 1966 and graduated in 84 from High School it was before my time too and i'm a Yankee a fan I appreciate history.You don't have to look it up it was allways over TV in baseball specials and such

Yeah, things don't look good the Rocket. He shouldn't have pulled the Rafeal Palmeiro and vehenemently denied his involvement with the use of performance enhancing drugs.

Yeah, things don't look good the Rocket. He shouldn't have pulled the Rafeal Palmeiro and vehenemently denied his involvement with the use of performance enhancing drugs.

His PR guy needs to get fired... LOL... He should have apologized like Andy Pettitte... I doubt his freaking ego will let him though...

His PR guy needs to get fired... LOL... He should have apologized like Andy Pettitte... I doubt his freaking ego will let him though...

What kind of crazy world do we live in when Jose Canseco is the only one who told the truth?

Sweet Lou... we'll miss you. Does anyone honestly beleive that Joe Girardi will leave the Yankees to manage the Cubs? Let's see, a cnance to win the World Series every year, or never win another, obviously a tough choice. The Cubs job will be there when he eventually gets tired of New York. The Cubs should hire Ryne Sandberg, he has done everything that the organization has asks of him since his retirement.

Sweet Lou... we'll miss you. Does anyone honestly beleive that Joe Girardi will leave the Yankees to manage the Cubs? Let's see, a cnance to win the World Series every year, or never win another, obviously a tough choice. The Cubs job will be there when he eventually gets tired of New York. The Cubs should hire Ryne Sandberg, he has done everything that the organization has asks of him since his retirement.

I heard that yesterday I don't think he is stupid enough to leave Hell the Cubs have Ryan Sandberg in the minors managing let them bring him up

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AidlU_wHeou_DgXzx_emXBY5nYcB?slug=aw-anthonykroenke082410

"Privately, Anthony has expressed more enthusiasm over joining the Houston Rockets than the Knicks, sources said."

I would love for Carmelo Anthony to come to Houston...

I think Carmelo will end up in New York, and then they will go hard after Chris Paul because they still have all of that cap space that they thought they could use for Lebron.

Just because he's put on waivers doesn't mean they'll trade him. Almost all players on every teams' active roster get put on the waiver wire. Usually they pass through, and that's how some trades are still made before the end of August.

I think that's What happened with Johnny Damon. The Red Sox tried to claim him Tuesday but he pretty much told them to stick it in their ear.

Just because he's put on waivers doesn't mean they'll trade him. Almost all players on every teams' active roster get put on the waiver wire. Usually they pass through, and that's how some trades are still made before the end of August.

I think that's What happened with Johnny Damon. The Red Sox tried to claim him Tuesday but he pretty much told them to stick it in their ear.

His limited no trade clause has the Red Sox as one of the teams he would have to approve a trade to. Had he didn't have the clause, the Tigers could have just worked a trade, or just give his contract to the Red Sox.