Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

Germany and Japan can't meet in the final due to how the brackets are set up. They could meet in the semis, though. I like the underdogs; it would be cool to see Japan and/or Ghana advance through, but it's gonna be tough.

I'm predicting a Brasil-Argentina final.

The Miami Heat are rumored to be the front runners in landing LeBron James. It's suppose to be him and Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade will re-sign if they land both.

I doubt all 3 will land in Miami... Lebron ego wont allow it... You cant be great needing that many superstars to win...

Yup one player holding the league hostage. I just wish he hurries up and pick a team already.... oh wait he's going to do that by posting his choice on his personal website. Very original.

LeBron is suppose to be taking 30 million less to sign with the Heat. It's said he doesn't want to be 31 with bad knees and no title. I guess he wants to be 30 with bad knees,no title and 30 million less in his bank account. I don't care if the Heat do have him, Wade and Bosh. I'm not seeing them getting past the Celtics any time soon.

Wow It's Baseball season and all you guys care about is lame ass soccer and Basketball @grumpy@

Baseball season doesnt "officially" start until after Allstar... Astros sucks this year so my baseball season will most likelly be cut short anyways...

World Cup comes ever 4 years so its number one on my list...

I am getting more annoyed by ESPN coverage of Lebron than anything else... I hope Miami sucks if he does go there...

Well even though nobody here gives a damn I voted like crazy over the last two days on yankees.com to vote Swisher in and they will announce who wins the final spots tonight on MLB at 6

Congrats... You efforts paid off... LOL

I actually jumped up when they said he won

I had to vote at least around 1500 times since last night and today

I'm predicting a Brasil-Argentina final.

Ok. So this didn't exactly work out. I figured there was a pretty good chance at least one of these teams would appear in the final. But at least we're going to have a first time champion.

About to find out Lebron is going to Miami with Wade and Bosh.

I'm gonna be all over that bandwagon.

GO MIAMI!

...and, BAM!

I think the NBA might as well hand the Finals trophy over to the Heat for the next 4-5 years.

They are gonna be an awesome team to watch.

I hope Kobe cries himself to sleep tonight...

Oh, Kobe is done. I have a LOT of respect for Lebron James for choosing a Championship potential team over the money that Cleveland was ready to pay him.

I've never been a Miami fan (except the Dolphins), but this up-coming year may change that.

Oh, Kobe is done. I have a LOT of respect for Lebron James for choosing a Championship potential team over the money that Cleveland was ready to pay him.

I've never been a Miami fan (except the Dolphins), but this up-coming year may change that.

I like both Wade and James...as players, and also their personalities off the court. Bosh doesn't have much exposure, but he's a great player as well.

It's gonna be great to watch.

Any Cleveland fans who try to lay any crap on Lebron's shoulders about being a traitor need to STFU. The guy gave up money to go play where he would have fun and where he would be playing with his friends. I have a lot of respect for him for making that decision and not going the greed route...actually respect for him, Wade and Bosh for giving up what could have been a lot of money individually from teams, in order to play together as friends, and have fun playing a game.