Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

On Stephen Strasburg: When he makes a career out of 14 K's a game let me know. ESPN hype is not real hype, it's a joke.

I remember when they were making Tim Rattay out to be the next Joe Montana AND Steve Young.

Let us not forget how they spent a month telling everyone the 2005 Trojans were the greatest team in college football history...a month before Texas schooled them in the Rose Bowl.

MLB was making him out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.When they had other guests on from other team they wouldn't shut up about him.Plus ESPN was making him out to be the next Walter Johnson.Geez he pitched 1 game against a team that cannot hit.

Now Colorado is bolting for the PAC-10. It seems no one has learned from the ACC. Sure they got Virginia Tech and Miami which have good football programs but they also got their basketball programs which aren't so hot.

Now Colorado is bolting for the PAC-10. It seems no one has learned from the ACC. Sure they got Virginia Tech and Miami which have good football programs but they also got their basketball programs which aren't so hot.

RIP Big 12...

And now it's true. Texas,Texas Tech,Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are going to the Pac-10 as well. Boise State is going to Mountain West.

Looks like the Big 12 is not breaking up after all. For no. I doubt the teams will stay put. It's always the same,they tell the public one thing while they make plans to more behind closed doors.

Money talks... It looks like Big 12 is shoving a lot of money toward the ring leader... UT...

Anybody see Halloween Night at The Giants/Oriole game

The Giants wore their orange jerseys with the black trim while the Orioles wore the black jerseys with the orange trim

Plus fans came dressed in costumes

Two idiots with stupid jokes... I am so glad I dont watch that show...

USA sports fans is not going to like a sport that they dont dominate in...

Their not idiots the like a bunch of us who think Soccer is being blown out of proportion

Let the other countries play it.Its not a US sport...Plus you know the Super Bowl is bigger in the US then the world Cup.So they don't like it thats no reason not to watch the show.They hardly talk sports on there