Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

We really need to see Pacquiao VS Mayweather... It will be a damn shame for the sport if this does not happen...

Why was Pacquiao against the blood tests, besides the obvious reason anyone would think?

I think he says it makes him weak... But if I was the champion I wouldnt give into a challengers demands...

How dumb are the Phoenix Suns? They can't even spell their name right in Spanish.

Phil Jackson responded back saying that they should stay out of politics not only because the majority is for this law and they are alienating there own fan base

In other news Phillies great Robin Roberts died today at the age of 83

I'm guessing it's because his grandmother bad mouthed A-Rod.

No...Hell no

It was his childish attitude torwards it and now he wants to fight so when the Yanks play the A's again in June expect knockdown pitch if he pitches in that series.

I just posted this on another thread:

I just heard that a series between the Phillies and Blue Jays in late June has been moved from Toronto to Philadelphia were the Blue Jays will be the home team

Reason??

The infamous G2 summit is that week in Toronto and we know how liberals destroy and attack things when they protest

The Twins gave me a good birthday present today. They finally broke that long losing streak against the Yankees.

I just heard that a series between the Phillies and Blue Jays in late June has been moved from Toronto to Philadelphia were the Blue Jays will be the home team

Reason??

The infamous G2 summit is that week in Toronto and we know how liberals destroy and attack things when they protest

Could have been worse like when the Astros had to play the Cubs in Milwakee because of a hurricane.

Reason??

Could have been worse like when the Astros had to play the Cubs in Milwakee because of a hurricane.

I remember that... SOB... MLB gave Cubs every advantage they could... Yeah... Lets make the Astors play while their family just got hit by a hurricane... FU Selig...