Let's talk sports

hamsterboy

2aa6ac95-c72f-4800-80f2-95eddfb53f28.jpeg

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts coach Jim Caldwell believes he made the right call Sunday, even if everyone from NFL purists to Indianapolis fans disagree.

When the Colts pulled their starters in the third quarter against the New York Jets, they essentially pulled the plug on the possibility of a perfect season.

Since then, Indy radio shows have been flooded with callers and faxes from angry fans. Some said they wanted refunds. Others suggested the Colts didn't lose to the Jets, they forfeited. Analysts contend the Colts threw away a shot at history.

But Caldwell insists he did the right thing by protecting Peyton Manning and his teammates from the risk of injury, and players continue to support the decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was the WRONG call to make! My only interest this season was in seeing a Super Bowl game between two undefeated teams. Saints ruined that last week, but not by LAYING DOWN and FORFEITING! @grumpy@

I'm not a Colts fan to begin with, but it's always fun to see a team make an honest run for that undefeated season. If they were ahead by 3 or 4 touchdowns and the coach pulls his starters, that's one thing, but this was just plain stupid on the coaches part. The fans have every right to be p!ssed!

Whoever they play in the AFC championship game, I hope the Colts get their ass handed to them and right now, I'm hoping it's Cincinnati? ^_^

• Like 1

Thank you, Lovie Smith and the Chicago Bears. That's all I wanted for Christmas!

Good game! You had to be biting your nails though and screaming holy hell when they missed the first OT field goal?

• Like 1

Thank you, Lovie Smith and the Chicago Bears. That's all I wanted for Christmas!

Good game! You had to be biting your nails though and screaming holy hell when they missed the first OT field goal?

Oh, I thought the game was over at that point. Especially how Favre had been rolling over the Bears at the end of regulation. I had a feeling that AP was going to fumble at some point of the game (since the Vikings were running so much in the first half) but I didn't expect him to hand the game over in overtime.

Oh, I thought the game was over at that point. Especially how Favre had been rolling over the Bears at the end of regulation. I had a feeling that AP was going to fumble at some point of the game (since the Vikings were running so much in the first half) but I didn't expect him to hand the game over in overtime.

By this point, every player in the NFL must know to try and punch the ball out of AP's hands. It works. Some how I fought the urge to turn that game off after the craptastic first half by the Vikes. Somehow I managed to stick with it and had high hope when Favre managed to put the team on his shoulders.....

The Vikings. Never fail to disappoint.

Favre, Peterson, Chester Taylor, a capable receiving team, Jared Allen, Kevin and Pat Williams, etc......EIGHT Vikings in the Pro Bowl! And you STILL get sorry displays such as last night's game! What is wrong????

What's wrong is the Vikings are the NFL version of the Cubs. They are cursed, destined to choke forever. I have watched them as long as I can remember and this is what they do. I expect maybe one playoff win if it's in the Dome, then a road loss.

Going to see the Nashville Predators Vs Anaheim Ducks, in Nashville, on Jan. the 9th with my boys Cub Scouts Pack. Never sat through and watched an entire hockey game in my life. Should I bring anything to trow on the ice. I've heard about squids being thrown on the ice for some team. I know it's not one of these, but what about ducks?

George Michael passed away today. No not that one,the one that was the host of George Michael's Sports Machine.

A funny moment with Michael's..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8

Only Andre Dawson for the HOF. He deserves to be there IMO. Too bad Blyleven fell five votes short.

MLB Netwrk will be airing a special on Wedensday showing who gets elected into the Hall Of Fame and they hinted at a Cat and Dog

I take it like this

The Big Cat Andres Galeraga and The Crimedog Fred McGriff

Well instead of a Cat or Dog getting in it was The Hawk