FINALLY! I got Wave 10...

rash

It took a while, but I did it.

I only found two (2) of Wave 10 at retail: POWER-GIRL and BATMAN. I left the Batman on the pegs.

FORAGER, ROBOT MAN, and MAN-BAT I got through EBAY, at fairly reasonable prices.

JOKER and BEAST BOY I bought on AMAZON.

...Crud, I hope MATTEL doesn't do anymore WALMART-exclusive waves...

• Like 2

Wave 15 may be exclusive soupson.gif just a rumor though at least for now guitar.gif

Yeah, hopefully by then we have Martian Manhunter and I can tell Mattel where they can shove their walmart exclusives. Knowing how this line is going Manhunter will be a Walmart exclusive....poke2.gif

I finally found wave 10 at Wal-Mart today but the only one they had leave was FORAGER. But they also had wave 9 there. I saw Green Arrow,Black Carnary,Human Mantis,purple Wild CAT,Black Adam and Gardena.

When Wave 10 first dropped in Wal Marts, I hardly ever saw it, but lately I see alot of Power Girl and almost just as much Batman. I did see alot of Joker, but now I never see him. Robot Man, Forager, Beast Boy, and Man-Bat, I never see anymore. Well, except for yesterday...I got lucky yesterday and I found THREE of him at one Wal Mart along with 3 or 4 sets of Wave 10. It is a Wal Mart where they have thier DCUC figures on CLEARENCE for $7. Needless to say, they never have anything but the left over Killer Moth and Mr Miracle, but when I went there the other day, there were 3 Man-Bats hidden on the clearence aisle, and they were marked down to $7 just like the Killer Moth and Mr Miracle. I looked around a little bit more, and I found 3 or 4 more sets of Wave 10 marked down to $7 each along with the Man-Bats. I asked them a while back at that location why DCUC were on clearence, and they told me they would not be getting any more in at that location. I asked them the same thing yesterday after I found all of these, and they said that by mistake they got in 5 shipments of Wave 10. I was wishing I would not have bought Wave 10 the first time I saw it at Wal Mart for retail, because $7 each is a hell of a deal. I called a couple of friends who still needed some of Wave 10, and they came up there and got some of them. I got 2 of the Man-Bats for myself also. I now have Wave 10 complete, sealed and opened. When I left, there was still an entire set of Wave 10 at $7 each. This was seriously a great find.

Now I need to get the rest of Wave 11 and I will be caught up icon_cool.gif

Is anyone still looking for wave 10?

I've NEVER seen Wave 10 at retail at all. My ONE Walmart that actually carried DCUC at all stopped save for a mountain of Lex Luthor five packs.

I've only been able to aquire Robotman and Man-Bat through eBay.

I see TONS of Power Girl at EVERY Wal Mart in my area. Seriously, each one has about 4 or 5 Power Girls just sitting on the pegs. For those saying that the 5 Packs took the place of the DC Universe Classics figures at your Wal Mart, I don't see how that happened, because at every Wal Mart I go to (And thats alot of Wal Marts), the 5 Packs are UNDER where they have the normal DCUC figures.

Is anyone still looking for wave 10?

I've NEVER seen Wave 10 at retail at all. My ONE Walmart that actually carried DCUC at all stopped save for a mountain of Lex Luthor five packs.

I've only been able to aquire Robotman and Man-Bat through eBay.

I see TONS of Power Girl at EVERY Wal Mart in my area. Seriously, each one has about 4 or 5 Power Girls just sitting on the pegs. For those saying that the 5 Packs took the place of the DC Universe Classics figures at your Wal Mart, I don't see how that happened, because at every Wal Mart I go to (And thats alot of Wal Marts), the 5 Packs are UNDER where they have the normal DCUC figures.

I have THREE Walmarts in my area. Out of those three, only ONE carried DCUC. Recently, this Walmart had a Captain Cold and a couple of Cyborgs for MONTHS. Finally, those figures disappeared all at once and those pegs ...these four figures occupied THREE pegs... lay bare for weeks. Finally those pegs were filled with DC Infinite Heroes three packs. The only DCUC products they have left are about six or so Lex Luthor five packs piled on the bottom shelf directly below where the DCUC pegs were. I've NEVER seen ANYTHING of Wave 10 at this Walmart at all. Not a Power Girl. Not a Black Batman. Nothing!