Jacen and Jaina 2010 wave 1

Hellstrom

When will this wave start showing up at retailers? Anyone seen it yet? I no longer collect every single figure released and kind of stopped hunting the toy aisleS for the most part. I stumbled across the recent comic packs when I was not even looking for them and would like to know when I can start hunting for these 2 figures. Any help would be appreciated. I have not seen these on ebay yet so I assume no one has them? I am simply going by a Brian's Toys ad as to when they are due.

March?

Thats impossible then what waves would be out in between now and then?

Clone Wars.

This wave is the last wave of the Legacy Collection and the new line isn't going to launch until next Fall. If it came out now that would mean that there wouldn't be any new basic realistic style figures for seven months. Will not happen.

March?

Thats impossible then what waves would be out in between now and then?

Well, probably (hopefully?) the four waves they have crammed in the last two months will continue to trickle out. ROTJ, ANH, ROTS, and ESB waves have all hit sporadically in the last few months - we should see a slow and steady stream of individual waves every few months... And not dropping 4 - 5 (if this EU wave does hit as soon as some think) waves in the last quarter of the year.

Plus... after the EU wave Hasbro is apparently going to wait till Sept or Oct for the '10 stuff to drop...

I seen the ESB wave once and missed out on getting R2-X2 for my astromrch collection I seen the other figures but that one wasn't there

so far I only got the Bespin Gaurd and I still need the others like the ice cream dude

I'm hoping more of this wave shows up

I seen the ESB wave once and missed out on getting R2-X2 for my astromrch collection I seen the other figures but that one wasn't there

so far I only got the Bespin Gaurd and I still need the others like the ice cream dude

I have yet to see this wave, personally, but it's only popping up at Wal-Marts so far and only has been spotted for a week or so. But if they previous three waves are any indication this one should show up in force at sometime. I've seen multiples of ROTJ, ANH, and ROTS (to the point where I was able to snag 10 of the VOTC Stormie repacks.)

I'm sure if we're patient then we will all find what we want. I want the 6-figure wave, plus the astromech extra pack-in and as many VOTC Snowies I can get my grubby paws on.

I saw the bespin guard last night on my way to work. Got all excited only to find he was the ONLY figure on the pegs from this wave. Oh, well...I scooped a Cad Bane up one morning coming home from work and had a few weeks go by before I saw him again. I guess I will find these figures soon enough. All these EU figures are dragging me and my much resistant wallet into SW figure buying again. I can't afford everything. I dropped $15 each on those last comic packs because I found them at Kmart. Six total had me spending $100 that day. What's a guy to do?

I know.My area Walmarts have been very crappy when it comes to the Legacey figures.I have only sense the ROTS wave at Kohls,Kmart,and the remains at TRU.The ANH wave I saw at Kohls,Target,TRU.No sign of the ESB wave at all.My luck we won't see the ESB wave till January and the Solo Twins wave until February or as stated before March.Yes,our Stores are way behind.

Are these two going to be hard to find ?.. I'm wondering if I should get JJ Or pogo on the look out for me right away or not? :S As a hugeeeeee HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan of the books I'd hate to miss out on the solo kids

Are these two going to be hard to find ?.. I'm wondering if I should get JJ Or pogo on the look out for me right away or not? :S As a hugeeeeee HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan of the books I'd hate to miss out on the solo kids

They have been a long time coming. I got burned out on buying new versions of the same old characters and have been focusing on expanded universe figures. That last wave or 2 of comic packs was golden for me. Lumiya, Deena Shan, Borsk Felya, Sharad Hett, Darth Krayt, Sigel Dare, Yuuzan Vong warrior, ect. (Forgive spelling.) I just wish Jaina and Jacen would have both been in regular Jedi robes and this version of Jacen with vong attachments would have come out at a later date. Maybe as a 2 pack? Well...I guess you take what you can get. Now I just need to get out there and buy that Corran Horn and Whistler 2 pack. (Seen it. No funds at the time.) Hasbro needs to give the EU some more love then they have been that is for sure.

I know there aren't many EU fans but I like them.They really give you characters that aren't part of just the movie mythose.I am still waiting for Jan ores as well as the Dark Jedi from Dark forces 2.I know fans have been clamoring for the Solo Twins(I am one of them).I just hope this wave isn't going to be a pain in the butt.I did mange to get the figures from the ESB wave I was looking for.So,I good on those.

• 1 month later...

same here i missed R2 also