DC 3 3/4 figures?

boothj

This is probably a stupid question. I have attempted to use the search engine but really haven't gotten my question answered. That being said I know there are DC 3 3/4 in scale figures but my question is do they have any that have the 6" articulation like legs that go side to side not just front to back?

and what is the name of the line please if there is one?

This is probably a stupid question. I have attempted to use the search engine but really haven't gotten my question answered. That being said I know there are DC 3 3/4 in scale figures but my question is do they have any that have the 6" articulation like legs that go side to side not just front to back?

Some of the newer figures in this scale in the Superman Batman Public Enemies line have ball joints connecting the legs to the hips from what I can see.

The original run of Infinite Heroes did not have the articulation you seek.

- Neck

- Ball shoulder rotation

- Elbow

- Waist

- Legs bend at hip

- Knee

Those are what I recall from the lot of them I have.

Allegedly Mattel was stepping up the production on these to match the Marvel line, but I haven't seen it outside of the Target exclusives.

I do not think the Mattel Infinite Heroes have that degree of articulation YET, but the only ones I know of for certain with the kind of POAs you seek are the Takara Microman: Batman, Superman series figures. Unfortunately, they offer very few character in those two series ( literally Batman, Superman, Batgirl, Supergirl, and some movie variations and some odd made-up variants like a Samurai Batman)but they are very well articulated for the scale.

Mattel has claimed they will be "enhancing" the articulation--adding more POAs and such, but no-one yet knows when that will happen. Best guess is to wait for Toy Fair in Feb 2010, or NYCC in March 2010 to any first looks.

Black Lightning does not have the new hips.

th_pe03.jpg

th_pe01.jpg

Superman, Batman, Captain Atom, & Major Force do.

Martian Manhunter also has the new hips. He is the newest of the Infinite Heroes line. He isn't a Target exclusive. I haven't found him yet so the new ones are just coming out now.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to more of this and hopefully the prices don't inflate because of increased articulation.

Part of the reason I own so many infinite heroes is because of the price point.

It just sucks that my old toys won't play nice with my new toys in terms of articulation. :(

The only ones i have seen so far THAT WILL SPORT THE NEW POA (in pics from de conventions)are:

BSPE: CAPTAIN ATOM

BSPE: SUPERMAN

BSPE: BATMAN

BSPE: MAJOR FORCE

BSPE: BLACK LIGHTNING

PSYCHO PIRATE

ANIMAL MAN

Don't forget the Green Lantern First Flight figure. Hal has the new POA's.

The only ones i have seen so far THAT WILL SPORT THE NEW POA (in pics from de conventions)are:

BSPE: CAPTAIN ATOM

BSPE: SUPERMAN

BSPE: BATMAN

BSPE: MAJOR FORCE

BSPE: BLACK LIGHTNING

PSYCHO PIRATE

ANIMAL MAN

Don't forget the Green Lantern First Flight figure. Hal has the new POA's.

*Hal doesn't have the new hip joints.