New DCD Blackest Night Figures

Opticon

Newest toyfare issue has pics of a few new DCD Blackest Night figures, and mentions a few more. Past whats been revealed so far, we have:

Wave 5 (all black lanterns)

-Nekron

-Hawkman

-Deadman

-Batman

Wave 6

-Arkillo

-BL Hawkgirl

+2 more characters they dont mention for spoiler reasons.

Wave 7

-Hal Jordan (new figure)

-Possible Terra/Scar two-pack

They also mention a retool of the giant IC Mongul into his sinestro corps duds.

Pics:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/jatkind/100_4916.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/jatkind/100_4918.jpg

Gotta say I hate that Batman is so pre-posed, but arkillo looks like he will be AWESOME.

• Like 2

Arkillo was on my list of must have lanterns :D infact pretty much all those were :D This line is so freaking badddassss!!! I think dcd is seeing green with it as well, hopefully mattel is too with that two pack...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! More Blackest Night figures thank you GOD!!!! Anyway not sure about the Batman but I'll probably gonna get it since I'm getting them by the wave. Really curious to see how the Hal Jordan it's gonna turn out. This is great news thank you Opticon for posting this. Now I gotta track down that toyfare magazine.

• Like 1

I'm hoping we get some more GL corps before the line is done There are some members I really want to see :)

I really can not wait for Arkillo though! That is just freaking ... badass! He is almost like sins right hand man in the comics these days haha! I wonder if he will come with tongue in mouth or on a rope around his neck hahah!

I'm not sure about the size of that mongul though ... to make him more comic accurate I'd think they would have to shrink that one down a bit

I pass on all the Black Lanterns but I'm looking forward to that Arkillo. I'd really love to see what DCUC could do with him.

I also wish this line included more actual GREEN LANTERNS.

I have a list I made of must have lanterns, while it makes sense to do a bunch of black lanterns since this is the blackest night line yeah having more GL corps would be great! The lanterns they have given us so far have been pretty darn good! I just hope that after the BK is over they continue the line as just GLC again :D We have not really seen anything since the first original two GL waves I fear we will not again until another hyped up lantern story pops up :S

I'm betting the unnamed lanterns are

paralex hal

Some kind of reborn kyle figure

& maybe a red lantern guy!

But then why would those be too spoilery since we have already seen the covers for them I'm kind of wondering what they will throw at us now :D

The recent Green Lantern DCD figures and this series of Blackest Night figures are in nearly the same scale as the typicak DCUC figures. They blend right in as far as I'm concerned. The DCD Sinestro Corps Sinestro is far superior to the DCUC btw.

I love that this line of DCD figures is continuing and that Mattel is focusing on Green Lantern based stuff in 2010 (ie in a similar fashion as they focused on New Gods this year).

With the live action Green Lantern moving coming soon and the Superman franchise getting messed up (licensing and ownership up in the air) DC/Warner Brothers need a new tent-pole character to keep the cash flowing in. I'm betting we'll see DC focus more on Green Lantern and Flash in the coming couple of years. Because of these factors - we'll likely get a slew of Green Lantern based figures over the next couple of years. It's a good time to be a GL fan.

Georg did mention that he'd like to make a Mera figure, since she's so integral to the story! I'd LOVE that!!! That would be the first ever Mera action figure!!! There have been dolls made of her (Ideals Super Posin' Queen line and Tonner has made 2 different Meras), but never a figure.

Georg did mention that he'd like to make a Mera figure, since she's so integral to the story! I'd LOVE that!!! That would be the first ever Mera action figure!!! There have been dolls made of her (Ideals Super Posin' Queen line and Tonner has made 2 different Meras), but never a figure.

If she is it has yet to be seen! I only recall seeing her once that I can remember in the series so far! When aquaman came back @loll@ Personally I'd be pissed if they wasted a spot on her... I'd rather see something like sinestros daughter natu

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Soranik_Natu_%28New_Earth%29

If she is it has yet to be seen! I only recall seeing her once that I can remember in the series so far! When aquaman came back @loll@ Personally I'd be pissed if they wasted a spot on her... I'd rather see something like sinestros daughter natu

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Soranik_Natu_%28New_Earth%29

Mera's in at least the first 4 issues, i cant find #5 to check but shes probably in there too...

I'm not counting any side comics I'm only counting the BK comic it self & corps... I do remember her in a couple but it was really just to pimp aquamans return... There is still time though for her to have a larger role in the comics I suppose but I kind of doubt it ... all she has done is runaway & kick a few black lanters asses which pretty much sums up all the dc right now :S . It just annoys me when they say she had a big role because IMO so far she has not @loll@

Now say... KYLE or even GUY! They have had BIG roles in this ... Even flash I'd say has not counting lanterns ...