DCUC Gentleman Ghost help thread.

pooda

All in all, if you find figures like Hawk Girl, Dr. Fate, or Parademon at a Target, that means there WAS a Gentleman Ghost there, but you missed it.

Not necessarily true. I had a target employee go in the back, he brought out a brand new sealed case. There was a hawkgirl, dr fate, 2xblack canary, green arrow, some wave 6s and 7s, but NO GENTLEMEN GHOST.

Are you sure the shipping box was sealed? Someone may have asked them to check before and got the Gentleman Ghost. That happens alot. The reason I say this is because I actually work at a Target Warehouse. Every Wave 8 box we that had Hawkgirl, Parademon, and Dr. Fate also had a Gentleman Ghost. We did not get very many, but the ones we did get had those. There is a packing unit list for EVERY box that we get, and every packing unit list said the same thing for Wave 8 shipments, and it showed those figures, including GG. Wave 8 at Toys R Us and Wal Mart are a different story. I have no idea what they might have had in thier shipments of Wave 8.

Wave 9 was different than Wave 8 though. The first shipment of Wave 9 that we got had Black Adam, Deadshot, Gaurdian x2, and the rest of Wave 9. The revision Wave 9 shipments contained all of Wave 9, but Black Adam, Deadshot, and Gaurdian. Wildcat was 50/50 and both versions of Mantis were included, along with a Wave 8 Vigilante in the revision shipment.

Maybe different states have different packing insctructions, but that is all our warehouse got. You really would not believe how few Wave 8 shipments we even got. We could not even get ONE box to every Target in our shipping area.

Also, in case you were wondering, no, I do not get the figures I want from the warehouse I work at. That is against the rules. I do not even have authority when it comes to where they get shipped, or knowing where they get shipped. So, before the hating against me starts, I wanted to make that clear. I have to hunt and search just like every one else.

All in all, if you find figures like Hawk Girl, Dr. Fate, or Parademon at a Target, that means there WAS a Gentleman Ghost there, but you missed it.

Not necessarily true. I had a target employee go in the back, he brought out a brand new sealed case. There was a hawkgirl, dr fate, 2xblack canary, green arrow, some wave 6s and 7s, but NO GENTLEMEN GHOST.

Are you sure the shipping box was sealed?

Yes. It was sealed. Then he took a knife and cut the original box tape and unsealed it.

Are you sure the shipping box was sealed? Someone may have asked them to check before and got the Gentleman Ghost. That happens alot. The reason I say this is because I actually work at a Target Warehouse. Every Wave 8 box we that had Hawkgirl, Parademon, and Dr. Fate also had a Gentleman Ghost. We did not get very many, but the ones we did get had those. There is a packing unit list for EVERY box that we get, and every packing unit list said the same thing for Wave 8 shipments, and it showed those figures, including GG. Wave 8 at Toys R Us and Wal Mart are a different story. I have no idea what they might have had in thier shipments of Wave 8.

Wave 9 was different than Wave 8 though. The first shipment of Wave 9 that we got had Black Adam, Deadshot, Gaurdian x2, and the rest of Wave 9. The revision Wave 9 shipments contained all of Wave 9, but Black Adam, Deadshot, and Gaurdian. Wildcat was 50/50 and both versions of Mantis were included, along with a Wave 8 Vigilante in the revision shipment.

Maybe different states have different packing insctructions, but that is all our warehouse got. You really would not believe how few Wave 8 shipments we even got. We could not even get ONE box to every Target in our shipping area.

Also, in case you were wondering, no, I do not get the figures I want from the warehouse I work at. That is against the rules. I do not even have authority when it comes to where they get shipped, or knowing where they get shipped. So, before the hating against me starts, I wanted to make that clear. I have to hunt and search just like every one else.

That may have been true for original cases at Target but not anymore. I've seen a couple new cases now at Target, with none of the tape broken, and each one has Hawkgirl, Fate, Parademon, and a bunch of other uninteresting figures, but no GG. Very frustrating.

My brother and I have been looking for this figure in the Central Ohio are for the past several weeks and have yet to find him.

We have found wave 10 several times and a lot of Wave 8 and 9. I even have spares of Hawkgirl, Green Arrow and Black Canary now.

Gentleman Ghost is impossible to find currently. Actually I shouldn't say that, I have found him once already for my own collection and he is open and displayed.

Just trying to find him for other people on the boards.

Yes. It was sealed. Then he took a knife and cut the original box tape and unsealed it.

I guess different states get different shipments, or my state has just not gotten another assortment yet. I asked if we were getting ANY more of Wave 8, even in revision shipments, and I was told we might get the same old Wave 9 revision shipment with Vigilante in it, but probably not, and definately no Wave 8 revisions.

Anyways, I have always wondered if different states got different shipments, because this is not the first time I have heard of a different packing list than anything we ever got, so I guess different states actually do get different revision shipments. Looks like every state gets the same regular wave shipment, but sometimes different revisions.

I guess different states get different shipments, or my state has just not gotten another assortment yet. I asked if we were getting ANY more of Wave 8, even in revision shipments, and I was told we might get the same old Wave 9 revision shipment with Vigilante in it, but probably not, and definately no Wave 8 revisions.

Anyways, I have always wondered if different states got different shipments, because this is not the first time I have heard of a different packing list than anything we ever got, so I guess different states actually do get different revision shipments. Looks like every state gets the same regular wave shipment, but sometimes different revisions.

From all the posts I've read it sounds like Target gets a bunch of different kinds of case assortments.

My brother and I have been looking for this figure in the Central Ohio are for the past several weeks and have yet to find him.

We have found wave 10 several times and a lot of Wave 8 and 9. I even have spares of Hawkgirl, Green Arrow and Black Canary now.

Gentleman Ghost is impossible to find currently. Actually I shouldn't say that, I have found him once already for my own collection and he is open and displayed.

Northeast Ohio is pretty much a wash as well. @hmmm@

This would be so much easier if Mattel would just post on their Arsebook page if they're still shipping the damned things or not.

Just give us some confirmation. Wave 11 is shipping and people are still looking for stuff from Wave 8, how can they not recognize this is funked up? @grumpy@

Then again the Columbus area has a better supply chain for these in my experience.

Northeast Ohio is pretty much a wash as well. soupson.gif

This would be so much easier if Mattel would just post on their Arsebook page if they're still shipping the damned things or not.

Just give us some confirmation. Wave 11 is shipping and people are still looking for stuff from Wave 8, how can they not recognize this is funked up? 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

Then again the Columbus area has a better supply chain for these in my experience.

I yhink Mattel already admitted they underproduced waves 8 & 9 and said they wouldnt make the same mistake from wave 11 on. They will probably rerelease GG as an all star villian down the road but without the CnC.

Right, that's old news.

However we're getting unconfirmed reports of people still finding these at retail.

So are they new shipments containing GG, or the stores time forgot?

It's difficult to speculate because other Wave 8 character are still shipping.

Right, that's old news.

However we're getting unconfirmed reports of people still finding these at retail.

So are they new shipments containing GG, or the stores time forgot?

It's difficult to speculate because other Wave 8 character are still shipping.

I think it's a lottery. ;)

i went hunting for all the gg i could find here in malasyia to help u guys out

managed t find 4 (1 kept for me) today i sent larry koopa 1 and 2 for jjlecaros

since i am not building the baf i have an extra gg giganta part if anyone is willing to trade.

also i will still keep hunting for more ggs so plz if ur interested pm to que.