Sign in to follow this  
Jin Saotome

Ninja Assassin Raizo and, uh..ninja assassins!

"Hunted by the Ozunu Ninja clan for leaving them, Raizo is constantly in a fight for his life. From the shadows his brothers and sisters come for him. They will not stop, they will not rest, not until he is dead. But Raizo was trained by Lord Ozunu himself and knows the secrets of hiding in shadow and repairing of the flesh. With the memory of the death of his childhood love fueling his fury, nothing will stop Raizo from defeating the deadly clan of Ninja Assassins!"

Raizo was made from:

Head: ROC Storm Shadow with hair sculpt

Body: ROC Arctic Assault Storm Shadow

Lower Arms: 25th Shipwreck

Legs: Arctic Assault Snake Eyes

Feet: Wolvie Origins Weapon X

Generic Ninja Warriors were made from:

Head: 25th Storm Shadow

Bodies: Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow

Legs: ROC Pit Commando/Sgt Flash

Arms: Arctic Assault Storm Shadow/25th Storm Shadow

Magnets were inserted so the limbs could be removable.

More pics here--> Ninja Assassin Raizo

NinjaRaizoJoe_001.JPG

not a big fan of the whole ninja assassin hype but that's a bloody good job there

That's awesome stuff right there! BLOODY FANTASTIC!

Hey thanks everyone, I always try to include a parts list so people can make the same thing if they'd like. I was on the Spawn boards for a while until I learned McFarlane (the company) layed off 90% of their staff due to making crappy decisions and losing money hand over first. So I'm boycotting all McFarlane products/sites until they pull their head out of a certain orifice and start listening to fans. The mods/members were pretty upset over a journal I wrote explaining how they screwed themselves on the Guitar Hero, Halo Helmets, etc, leading up to the layoffs. Then they found out I quietly left the forums and it was a week long flamefest there.

Definatley great work they look great. Can i ask how you take apart the modern/25th style joes? i have some things id love to do regarding part swapping put dont know how to successfully take these guys apart.