DC Universe Classics Wave 11 Reviews

TheArticulatedOne

Starting my Wave 11 reviews over at Articulated Discussion. First up is the Question, definitely not one of my favorite DCUC releases ever. You can check out my review at the link below.

DCUC Wave 11 The Question Review

And don't forget, one free toy is given away every month at AD, so leave a comment on the review, and you might be the lucky winner!

Another review down, and this time it is Deadman. I think I tend to agree with the general consensus that he's a nice figure. Read the review for all my thoughts, including why he might very well be the scariest toy of all time.

DCUC 11 Deadman Review

And don't forget, if you leave a comment on reviews at AD, you might just win the toy being reviewed. There's one free toy given away each month, and it could be yours!

I was sitting looking at my Deadman regular figure and his variant. I thought they'd be identical to each other except for the clear plastic from the elbows down and the knees down however upon furthering inspection, the phasing version also is cast in a lighter red plastic everywhere else to simulate the appearance that the color is draining as he is beginning to fade away. Even the lighter red on the outside of the collarand waistband is present and the "D" isn't painted as heavily to be nice and white--some of the red below shows through to help with the fading effect. Also his eyes, teeth and "D" glow well in the dark. Neat.

Wave 11 is definately one of my favorite waves so far. I really liked Waves 8, 9, 10, and 11. The only thing I did not like about Waves 8 and 9 were that they were harder to find than any other waves for me. I just recently finished Wave 9, and it took me a while to find them all in stores. Deadshot was the last one I needed, and I got him today.