is this 2 pack worth 57$ ?

abazou

try buying it from mattel first, you're going to get ripped off on the shipping anyways may as well be from them. Could also order the color of fear two pack at the same time along with anything else you may want ... Heck just wait for wave 11 to go up get that & some two packs:)

I bought this set off Mattycollector for the 25.00 plus shipping.

Starfire is by far the WORST, cheapest looking figure of this line. She's made me regret the 25.00.

I wouldn't DREAM of entertaining 57.00 for this set unless you're talking 57.00 of some sort of Malaysian currency which might translate into five bucks American.

Adam Strange is great, Starfire not so much. Definitely not worth $57 to me, but if you're willing to pay that much for them then by all means. It would be cheaper to get off mattycollector, I think they use the same cheap shipping they use for Canada (about $10) but it'll take a while to get there (at least a month, maybe more).

if you cant get the set sent to you from matty for cheaper, and you want the set...buy it! it may be double the price plus the shipping cost, but at least youll have it.

I agree w/Pooda

The $57 price tag is a definately high for that 2 pack, but if it costs more with shipping from Matty, then you should definately just buy it at your comic shop, that is, if you want it bad enough. If you get it at the comic shop, you will have it right then, but if you order it from Matty, since you live where you live, the shipping cost may end up being about $10 less than what your comic shop is selling it for. If that is the case, I would shell out the extra $10 or so to get it right then and there instead of having to wait a couple of weeks. It really all comes down to what you want to do. Some people do not like Starfire, but I really like my Starfire figure from that 2 pack. It is all opinion based really. Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide.

Also, when it comes to the 2 packs, the Color Of Fear 2 Pack is my favorite so far. Mattel really came through on that one.

Why are people still replying to this stupid post, this guy has been a member since 08, he can find TNI but he can't find Mattycollector and buy the dang thing there or find it cheaper in ebay????? It's like those people every month who ask when the new MOTUC figure comes out.......which I love being the one who asks that question just to see how many happy-jo-helpers run to tell me the 15th.

now, let the negative begin!

• Like 1

Why are people still replying to this stupid post, this guy has been a member since 08, he can find TNI but he can't find Mattycollector and buy the dang thing there or find it cheaper in ebay????? It's like those people every month who ask when the new MOTUC figure comes out.......which I love being the one who asks that question just to see how many happy-jo-helpers run to tell me the 15th.

sooo...youre that petty? WE NEED TO GET REAL LIVES, PEOPLE!!!! a GF, kids, a new job...something! because if you get that bored....something's wrong.

sooo...youre that petty? WE NEED TO GET REAL LIVES, PEOPLE!!!! a GF, kids, a new job...something! because if you get that bored....something's wrong.

p

I work everyday plus currently talking to 3 different women, not much interested in either of them but oh well, now how that I am petty because someone would ask a silly question about an item that is still available and at a discount no less on Matty and they make a post about it? Now I don't have a life..o ok P, you are soooooo on the money smart guy!

maybe that came off wrong. it wasnt a post that was to be taken literally. it was just a way of saying that we need something better to do than rag on each other.

I work everyday plus currently talking to 3 different women, not much interested in either of them but oh well, now how that I am petty because someone would ask a silly question about an item that is still available and at a discount no less on Matty and they make a post about it? Now I don't have a life..o ok P, you are soooooo on the money smart guy!

maybe that came off wrong. it wasnt a post that was to be taken literally. it was just a way of saying that we need something better to do than rag on each other.

No harm intended, then I retract everything I said. No harm no foul. As a matter of fact I will remove my comments.

• Like 1

super powers i once said the tni forum is one of the few places where lame people who waste time blaming other people's posts to be useless hardly exist

i guess i was wrong

did i post on ur head? or on your car? or on your tv? i am posting on a public FREE FOR ALL forum

so if you don't like it there is a very nice giganta figure, you can lube it real nice and... oh well use ur imagination.

And in case you didnt know a world exists outside the usa, matty collector never used to ship outside America till recently that's y i never checked it before.

super powers i once said the tni forum is one of the few places where lame people who waste time blaming other people's posts to be useless hardly exist

i guess i was wrong

did i post on ur head? or on your car? or on your tv? i am posting on a public FREE FOR ALL forum

so if you don't like it there is a very nice giganta figure, you can lube it real nice and... oh well use ur imagination.

And in case you didnt know a world exists outside the usa, matty collector never used to ship outside America till recently that's y i never checked it before.

WHAAAAAAA, I live in Malaysia WHAAA, I can't do my own simple research WHAAAAAAAAAA

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

• Like 1

i guess i was wrong

WHAAAAAAA, I live in Malaysia WHAAA, I can't do my own simple research WHAAAAAAAAAA

he's in egypt. (just saying)

No way I would pay $57 for this 2 Pack. Your circumstances are different though, living where you live, so I say go for it if you want it. Do not let anyone elses opinion persuade you. If it is worth $57 to you, then buy it.

That is silly, he reasoning is already addled and your making it worse. How is something he could easily get for 25 be worth paying 57 for? If he wants it, he can easily get if for cheap, with shipping included. Your advise is a little stinky

ill-fri-smelly.jpg

i guess i was wrong

he's in egypt. (just saying)

He said he lives in Myasia....lol

• Like 1