For those still looking for Gentleman Ghost be patient...

Cyber Bishop

A friend called me to one of the Targets around here and said he had a surprise for me..

When I got there he handed me 2 Gentleman Ghosts and a Vigilante..

(I am going to try and trade the Ghost for a green parademon).

They brought out what they had from the cases.

Gentleman Ghost X2

Viginalte

Dr. Fate

Mantis

Best of Batman (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Best of Robin (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Flash (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Black Canary

Mantis

There may have been more that sold but this is what was brought from the back.

Keep the faith, they are showing up now (just as I figured, right before Christmas)..

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

God bless!

Yeah thats great news if your Target moves these figures

We are still sitting on wave 6 and there not selling meaning we won't ever see a new wave again.Plus the other Targets near me haven't moved theirs either they are all sitting on wave fracking 6

That sucks..

I know they had some wave 6 figs just sitting, the associate told me that they sent them back to mattel for new product.

We are still sitting on wave 6 and there not selling meaning we won't ever see a new wave again.Plus the other Targets near me haven't moved theirs either they are all sitting on wave fracking 6

I'm pinning my hopes on my Targets selling their remaining DCUC stock on black Friday.

I'm pinning my hopes on my Targets selling their remaining DCUC stock on black Friday.

That would be nice but what also would of been nice is if they had put them on sale to actually would give them an incentive to move

That would be nice but what also would of been nice is if they had put them on sale to actually would give them an incentive to move

Or make more intriguing characters that entice people to purchase them.

Has anyone seen this assortment in their neck of the woods yet? No signs of GG here in Michigan.

They have been here last month and are gone already.

All I need is a Giganta's right leg to complete her.

Found a hawkgirl and a gold dr. fate today at the allen park location

Has anyone seen this assortment in their neck of the woods yet? No signs of GG here in Michigan.

They have been here last month and are gone already.

All I need is a Giganta's right leg to complete her.

Found a hawkgirl and a gold dr. fate today at the allen park location

is that hawkgirl for me?tongue.gif

Yay!

Thanks to jerkface USPS employees who stole my payment for Gentlemen Ghost from a TNI member (USPS is claiming it was delivered at 3AM); now I'm out $61 and change and still no Gentleman Ghost.

Mattel - Tell us if you're going to ship more of these damned things to stores! @grumpy@

• 2 weeks later...

A friend called me to one of the Targets around here and said he had a surprise for me..

When I got there he handed me 2 Gentleman Ghosts and a Vigilante..

(I am going to try and trade the Ghost for a green parademon).

They brought out what they had from the cases.

Gentleman Ghost X2

Viginalte

Dr. Fate

Mantis

Best of Batman (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Best of Robin (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Flash (had a stand, no BAF piece)

Black Canary

Mantis

There may have been more that sold but this is what was brought from the back.

Keep the faith, they are showing up now (just as I figured, right before Christmas)..

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

God bless!

Been a couple weeks and haven't seen any sign of this kind of assortment. Doesn't look like GG is going to reappear any time soon.

In the past week I have been to both targets in the area.

I have seen the following figures (mind you I am not there when it opens to get the good stuff).

Mantis (both versions)

Parademon (both versions)

Black Canary

Green Arrow

Dr. Fate (both versions)

Vigilante

Hawkgirl

Wildcat (purple)

Worlds finest

Batman

Robin

Wonder woman

Flash

Firestorm

Again I have not been getting there in the morning when the figs are still fresh on the pegs.

$61??

So much for looking out for one another I guess...

$50 plus shipping and related costs.

You've got two choices.

1. Pick a price you're willing to pay if you're neck deep in the line like I am and get GG from ePay.

2. Just ePay a Giganta if that's what you want.

The chuckleheads at that post office delivered my payment to the wrong damned address, and fortunately the person who received it mailed it back to me. So the cycle begins anew. Ugh. . . Keeping my fingers crossed that these weenies don't fudge it up a second time.

Man that's steep. @hmmm@

nlv2w8.jpg

You said you wanted to get Gentleman Ghost. Do you really wanna get him? You see what I'm saying is, what are you prepared to do

HA!

I guess you do have to do what's necessary sometimes...but man I'd be ashamed of myself if I asked 50 bucks for a figure from a fellow collector.

• Like 1