Fearless Forces

Toiletmonkey1

while in target the other day (looking for the snake armor set) i saw these pretty cool cheap figures called fearless forces, i think they are only sold at target? cause ive never seen them befor anywhere else? i bought a whole set "for my son" ;) while they are no RAH figures! they are pretty cool for cheaper figures and they have some pretty desent characters and articulation. there T crotch like wave one of the old gijoe vs cobra "relaunch" figures of 2002. but anyone who knows me, knows i really really liked those figures. these guys suffer from a few of the old spy troops wierd hand syndrome. but it aint too bad.

the vehicles are not that detailed but basic and tough not alot of loose parts. perfect for the little ones you dont want playing with your "good stuff" and ive been farting around with these figures and i have to say these are the cream of the crap,as far as figures other then gijoe goes.

im to lazy to take pics but they do have a web site that shows the figures and their bio's and back story of who they are check it out!

The fearless forces

TM

I really like these! there is little doubt that they are aimed at parents who dont want to spend 7.99 for a RoC gijoe figure for little timmy who's yellin in the action figure aisle. that being said as a stand alone action figure line its pretty cool and something i would of loved as a kid. the figures are interesting while some are obvious takes on gijoe and metal gear and one even looks like the terminator? it might just be me but im a sucker for cool 3 3/4 inch figures period. and when there isnt too much story on a figures... making it up is always been fun for me. for instance there is one figure with an eye patch...how did he lose that eye?? was it a bizzar ass wipping incident? maybe thats why i like the cheap figures like this gives me something to do? like come up with cool stories and backrounds for figures that dont have any. sometimes i feel sorry for the cheap figures :( gijoe and star wars are like the cool kids in the aisle and these guys are like the losers with bad skin and no friends.

bottom line on these they are fun to fart around with and my son cant destroy them...he's tried but he aint done it yet. and hes shredded a few roc figures that i got him.

and they are not that hideious

so for parents these get an A+

TM

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh...to be nine years old again. These look like pure, cheap, unadulterated fun. I've seen these at Target a few times, but never gave them a second glance. Now I wouldn't pose these on the collectibles shelf of course, but they'd be a heck of alot of fun in the backyard. Hmm, maybe I need to take a second look next time I'm im Target...

These figures suck more ass than vintage. I know these aren't joe but 25th rules over all the others anyway.

Vintage joes suck????

TM

he must be the only joe "fan" to even think that. I know some people like the newer stuff better, but I'ver never heard anyone say the 80s figures suck. Not even the kids!

Ahh...to be nine years old again. These look like pure, cheap, unadulterated fun. I've seen these at Target a few times, but never gave them a second glance. Now I wouldn't pose these on the collectibles shelf of course, but they'd be a heck of alot of fun in the backyard. Hmm, maybe I need to take a second look next time I'm im Target...

my thoughts exactly!

TM

I saw these at my local Target and picked up three of them. Very well made, especially the articulation in their arms. The only thing that I really disliked was that some have pre-posed arms. Other than that, I know I'll be donating several to Toys for Tots this season.

I saw these at my local Target and picked up three of them. Very well made, especially the articulation in their arms. The only thing that I really disliked was that some have pre-posed arms. Other than that, I know I'll be donating several to Toys for Tots this season.

ya know i thought i would do the same, kids im sure would get a kick out of these toys!

TM

I've seen worse. LOL.

These are obviously geared to compete with Walmart's Corps.

Corps are worse! Chap Mei is even worse than Corps!

I don't care for any of the vehicles.

corps are by far worse than theese I have atleast five corps figures I didn't want that were bought for me and the articulation is poor the paint jobs terrible the weapons don't fit in the figures hands and they are basicly overpriced gijoe knockoffs the weapons they come with fit in ijoe figures hands pretty well though

I've been looking at these as well, and I think there's all kinds of potential for them, as far as additions to my old ARAH collection and most definitely some great customizing potential. I'm partial to this kind of stuff anyway, despite the inferior areas of articulation, that the CORPS and now these figures have, I like the simplicity of it, and of course....the PRICE!

fearlessforces.jpg

I've been looking at these as well, and I think there's all kinds of potential for them, as far as additions to my old ARAH collection and most definitely some great customizing potential. I'm partial to this kind of stuff anyway, despite the inferior areas of articulation, that the CORPS and now these figures have, I like the simplicity of it, and of course....the PRICE!

fearlessforces.jpg

hey cesspool has a twin LOL

These don't look half-bad, too bad they went with t-crotch though.

If they had been o-ring style, I would have definitely picked up at least a couple to check them out.

These figures suck more ass than vintage. I know these aren't joe but 25th rules over all the others anyway.

Vintage joes suck????

TM

Just ignore the post-25th bandwagon jumper newbs that say crap like this.

These don't look half-bad, too bad they went with t-crotch though.

If they had been o-ring style, I would have definitely picked up at least a couple to check them out.

Vintage joes suck????

TM

Just ignore the post-25th bandwagon jumper newbs that say crap like this.

I miss the o-ring figures too