*sigh* So I bought like my 8th or 9th Helix yesterday.

DRACOREX

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I knew that when I made my "special' Helix figure(lol). As far as Elizabeth Swann, I just freaking love Keira Knightley!

Dont feel bad i made a "special" Cobra Commander figure! :o so your not the only twisted soul around these parts!

:)

TM

I like Helix too. I wish I had picked her up every time I found her. I still don't have that figure...

And Drac, since you brought it up my friend...what in the world did you ever do with sixty Elizabeth Swann figures??!! (lol)

Yeah, I knew that when I made my "special' Helix figure(lol). As far as Elizabeth Swann, I just freaking love Keira Knightley!

Dont feel bad i made a "special" Cobra Commander figure! :o so your not the only twisted soul around these parts!

:)

TM

Don't forget Naughty-time Destro. I don't know which is worse - that you made it or that I bought it!

I like Helix too. I wish I had picked her up every time I found her. I still don't have that figure...

And Drac, since you brought it up my friend...what in the world did you ever do with sixty Elizabeth Swann figures??!! (lol)

Well, I have a...ahem...special Keira. I have also done some figures based on some of the movie roles she had like Domino(which is my favorite) and King Arthur(blue Keira is just as hot as regular Keira). Some are just what appealed to me like her in a sexy witch outfit or a medieval warrior. I also have a special agent Keira with the reactive armor Scarlett body.

Well, I have a...ahem...special Keira. I have also done some figures based on some of the movie roles she had like Domino(which is my favorite) and King Arthur(blue Keira is just as hot as regular Keira). Some are just what appealed to me like her in a sexy witch outfit or a medieval warrior. I also have a special agent Keira with the reactive armor Scarlett body.

LOL you need to get a camera becuase i want to see those :D

Okay...I'm not too sure about *ahem* "Special Keira", (lol) but the others sound cool. And I forget that she was in King Arthur and Domino. I've never seen those movies, but I've always thought I'd like to. I love her in the Pirates of the Carribean movies. And I wouldn't mind seeing the "Reactive Armor" version of her.