I'm done!!

Lady Jaye

I just got sick of searching for nothing, none of the TRUs don't have any space for the figs which means no figures at all on the shelves. Walmart and Target have them but its all the older figures that don't sell so nothing new is being put out.

That sounds similiar to what my area is like

Except the Walmarts here don't sell DCU and the only walmart in the area that has them has old ones

Target has a ton of older figures that have there for months

Wow, what a reception to my quitting the line!! Thanks to those that have supported my decision!! Appreciate those who tell me not to give up and to stick with it! Yeah it'll be tough when I see the new figures come out, but I think it's better this way!! I mean I thought growing up I would always collect comic books, but I've been able to say goodbye to them too!!

Contrary to what Arrow has said, it's not about the gotta have them all mentality, that's never been a factor in this line. If it were, I would have gotten Lobo from JJ when he went, would have picked up the Orion and Lightray 2 pack when I saw it, and would have gotten the Wonder Twins sans Gleek. I only pick up what I want, and I wanted these figures, I mean who doesn't want the Joker or Power Girl?? Two very important characters in the DC Universe!!

Besides, the cost factor is another issue!! Yes, costs are rising all around, but paying 13 to 15 bucks for a figure that not even a year ago cost 11, and 2 years ago cost under 10, well it's absurd!! That's the main reason I don't collect comics, 4 bucks for a comic that is actually smaller in page numbers that what we read as kids, that's dumb! True some really great story lines are coming out, but hey, that's what the net's for, to catch up on awesome going's on in the respective universes!!

And yes, there are the previous 2 waves to think about!! I could have gotten most of the figures cause I did see them, but thought I would get them later when they were available, how wrong I was!! Of course I have never seen Green Arrow, Black Canary, Super Powers Mantis, or Mr Terrific!! Figures I really, really wanted too!!

Like I said, I know I can keep the figures I have, but to keep them would tempt me to get back into the line. I'd rather just sell everything off, and let others complete or add to their collection!! Sometime this weekend, I'll divvy up what I have and break it down as to how I'll get rid of my collection!!

Again thanks to those that have supported my decision and also to those of you trying to get me to stick with it!! I appreciate it!!

Oh and if I do indeed find wave 10, I'll pick em up and sell em to you guys!!

Oh and if I do indeed find wave 10, I'll pick em up and sell em to you guys!!

Which you should prepare you're self will most likely be the SECOND after you're sell/ship off you're collection @loll@

• Like 1

Don't give up. My buddy told me a walmart near him got at least 4 cases. He also said it looked like the 2nd Joker was replaced by a 2nd Manbat (because they had one Joker left when he got there and tons of Manbats).

Anyway, good hunting and watch those ebay prices. They are bound to drop now.

Don't give up. My buddy told me a walmart near him got at least 4 cases. He also said it looked like the 2nd Joker was replaced by a 2nd Manbat (because they had one Joker left when he got there and tons of Manbats).

Anyway, good hunting and watch those ebay prices. They are bound to drop now.

Ah, must mean that a new case is shipping! I also saw 2 Man-Bats to 1 Joker when I found them. Then 2 Bats, 2 Power Girls....this ithe 999B case. Look out!

Well what do you guys think of this idea?? In order to get rid of the common figures, like Black outfit Supes or Booster Gold with Collar, what would you guys think if I offered say Dr Fate (yellow everything) or Deadshot loose, at cost, but only with the purchase of 2 common figures??? What's your take?? All 3 at cost plus shipping, loose, with their respective BAF parts, but only one "rare" and 2 common!!!

Up for grabs right now would be a Dr Fate and Deadshot. the commons are as follows!

Cyborg

Mr. Impossible

Black Manta

Green Lantern

Sinestro (regular)

Booster Gold

Superman (Black Outfit)

Blue Beetle

Batman (wave 1)

Wonder Woman

Red Tornado

Firestorm (white guy) @smilepunch@

Dr. Fate

Superman (Red Elec)

Flash

Captain Cold

Shazam

Bi Barda (regular)

Kid Flash

Hwkman

pm

Well to update the list already, Dr Fate, Wonder Woman, and Sinestro have been spoken for!! Guess it's not so bad a deal?? #US1#

Up for grabs right now would be a Dr Fate and Deadshot. the commons are as follows!

Cyborg

Mr. Impossible

Black Manta

Green Lantern

Sinestro

Well

Booster Gold

Superman (Black Outfit)

Blue Beetle

Batman (wave 1)

Wonder Woman

Red Tornado

Aquaman (cool blue outfit)

Superman (Red Elec)

Flash

Captain Cold

Shazam

Big Barda (regular)

Kid Flash

Hawkman

Oh and I forgot to put this out there in the first reply, since I don't have a pay pal account, this would have to be done the old fashion way, money orders!!

u have dr fate listed under firestorm again

Well what do you guys think of this idea?? In order to get rid of the common figures, like Black outfit Supes or Booster Gold with Collar, what would you guys think if I offered say Dr Fate (yellow everything) or Deadshot loose, at cost, but only with the purchase of 2 common figures??? What's your take?? All 3 at cost plus shipping, loose, with their respective BAF parts, but only one "rare" and 2 common!!!

Cyborg

Mr. Impossible

Black Manta

Green Lantern

Sinestro (regular)

Booster Gold

Superman (Black Outfit)

Blue Beetle

Batman (wave 1)

Wonder Woman

Red Tornado

Dr. Fate

Superman (Red Elec)

Flash

Captain Cold

Shazam

Bi Barda (regular)

Kid Flash

Hwkman

I'm tellin ya, we're gonna see more wave 10 before xmas.

I'm looking the following figures if you have them and are absolutely certain you want to get rid of them, because I know how expensive and hard to get they are if you want them again later.

DC Superheroes

Cassandra Cain Batgirl (loose is ok, but I would like to get the Batcave backdrop if possible)

DC Universe Classics

Wave Four

Artemis

regular Cyborg (not KB edition)

all Despero pieces except for the one that came with Batman Beyond

Wave Eight

Dr. Fate (Super Powers version, do not need the Giganta piece)

Parademon (Super Powers version, do not need the Giganta piece)

Kalibak's weapon that comes with the green Parademon (maybe someone who army builds has an extra weapon?)

Wave Nine

Black Adam and Chemo piece

Deadshot and Chemo piece

Mantis (Super Powers version, without Chemo piece is ok)

Wildcat (black costume with less bubbly Chemo torso piece, or just the less bubbly Chemo torso piece)

Wave Eleven

Deadman (solid version)

Question

Steppenwolf (Super Powers version)

I wouldn't mind having all of Wave Eleven, but I will probably only try to get these three unless the others are easy to find.

maybe Lightray from box set

Public Enemies

Maybe Silver Banshee. Doesn't have to have Brimstone piece.

The ones in red are spoken for. But the rest are available, except the "rare" figures. I'll sell them, but only after the rest are bought. Gotta save the best for last. Otherwise, I might be stuck with nothing but Supermen on my shelf!! @hmmm@ Just to let you guys know that more than likely, it won't be the same offer as the figures down below!!!

So the deal is this, they are all loose unless specified, they will come with their respective BAF piece, and will come at cost. The catch is, for every hard to find figure that you want, you'll have to pick 2 of the commons ones!! That way, you get a hard to find figure, I get rid of everything, but all at cost!! so it's win win!!!

The ones in red are spoken for already!! Until they've been paid for and shipped, consider them on hold!! They could come back, because of deal gone south so keep a heads up!!! But once they have been shipped, I'll take them off!!

Rare (Not available at this moment, but sometime in the future):

Amazo

Atom

Artemis (MOC)

Hard to Find:

Bizarro (Superman line)

Aquaman (short hair)

Riddler

Black Adam

Dr. Fate

Deadshot

Hawkwoman

Harley Quinn

Captain Atom (gold variant, MOC)

Vigilante (MOC)

Parademon Red

Parademon Green (MOC)

Commons:

Cyborg

Mr. Impossible

Black Manta

Green Lantern

Sinestro

Booster Gold

Superman (Black Outfit)

Blue Beetle

Batman (wave 1)

Wonder Woman

Red Tornado

Firestorm

Superman (Red Elec)

Flash

Captain Cold

Shazam

Big Barda (regular)

Kid Flash

Hawkman

Rare (Not available at this moment, but sometime in the future):

Amazo

Atom

Artemis (MOC)

Can I call dibbs on the Atom no need for the CnC piece?

Sorry for being soo impatient, but I can't even win it on Ebay. :(

Lady J so you never found wave 10? because they are clogging up the shelves here in El Paso Texas. I'm not sure how long ago you quit....

See below!!

Oh and anyone else quitting this line??? I know I am, and have seen a few others. But who else is contemplating quitting??

I was considering it when my order at matty would not go through , missed out on those heman figures this month... Just hope the color of fear two pack lasts till next month so I can attempt to order it again... <-- But I got over being mad after a couple of days... mattys loss on my $$ for not having a site that works properly I figure! I'm not going to loose any sleep over it @loll@

It's still a bit early to bail out over Wave 10. I'm giving it until Christmas. If by then, I haven't found Wave 10... and my Walmarts haven't had so much as a Black Batman. They've finally cleared out their Cyborgs and Captain Colds and their TWO DCUC pegs have remained EMPTY!!!... then the writing will be on the wall that these are going the way of Wave 5... despite everything Mattel has said to the contrary.

Having said this, I do believe Mattel has earned every drop of animosity from the fans that they receive. If this lines ends tomorrow, look for Mattel to drop the blame at the feet of the fans. Look at how they handled the poor, tragic JLU line and they continue to blame "lack of fan support" for every bad choice THEY make that they try to ram down the fans' throats.

It's like Mattel bakes a beautiful cake. They coat it in poison and then they complain when we tell them we don't like our cake that way.