Batman Reborn series 1 figures.

pooda

The only one I might get is Jason Todd Batman, but I'd have to see it up close. It kinda looks very pre-posed and I hate that. Also, I think the color is wrong. I don't think those blue parts were blue. I think they were grey.

Speaking of which, I don't think Stephanie's costume looks like that.

And as for Two-Face Batman, he didn't appear like that in BftC. It was just last month when he did...and that was a figment of Dick's imagination. It was like 5 frames at most.

They look interesting, yes, but now I´m devoted to DC Universe. Even though they´re not allowed to make characters from a specific story arc, or artist design, i guess mattel will eventually bring them on.

I would hope Mattel doesn't make any of these except maybe Batgirl.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make Dick Batman, Damian Robin, and Red Robin?

Yes.

Just realized this is Batman Reborn set, and not Battle for the Cowl. The Jason Todd Bats they have there was only in BftC. In Batman Reborn, he's The Red Hood. And like I said the Two-face Bats was just a figment of Dick's imagination after Harvey hit him.

This set makes no sense.

That said, I would love for Mattel to make the Jason Todd Batman.

I would hope Mattel doesn't make any of these except maybe Batgirl.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make Dick Batman, Damian Robin, and Red Robin?

Haven´t read the story, but i guess these figures are based on a story arc within the dc universe, not breaking its continuity. Therefore, this figures could be made into Mattel´s dc universe line, not now, but in future waves when most characters get their plasic treatment.

maybe batgirl but they all suck when it comes down tit

With the exception of a few Green Lantern figures, DC Direct has long ago stopped trying to win my money.

I give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what they're doing but it seems to me, as their products skew towards the contemporary DCU and their rices reach a painful TWENTY BUCKS A FIGURE...their figures are sitting around a lot more than they used to.

I'm putting this whole set on my BBTS preorder list.

I love these! Seriously, 4 characters who haven't been overdone (we can never get enough Batgirls).

Plus, little reuse compared to most other lines reaching that are near or over the $20 mark.

Azrael is just fantastic looking.