What's worse than never finding WAVE 10?

rash

Been hitting a local WalMart at least twice a week for almost 8 weeks, and nothing. Last time I was there was Sunday afternoon...Zilch.

Had dinner at a steakhouse nearby tonight, and stopped in afterwards to buy some milk. Just on a whim, I checked the action figure aisle...

...And there SHE was...POWER-GIRL. And BATMAN...And...NOTHING.

D'OH!!!!!

Someone beat me to the punch!!!!! SWINE!!!!

...Oh well...At least I got POWER-GIRL. I left the black BATMAN.

I figure that's the first and only shipment that WalMart will be getting...Bummer.

I just got sick of these wal-mart exclusive lines but being a collector, I had to have them. I have never seen any of the wave 10 at retail but I cracked and bought it online through ebay and I have no regrets. Yeah it was expensive but I figure that my time is worth more than these figures and I hate dealing with wal-mart and all the people and parking and rude employees. Seriously if you think about it, you actually save money buying it online most of the time after you add in time and gas money.

Whats worse? Getting there only to see a troll looking scalper buying two cases worth, then later discovering that he's been dating your mom. Dont worry though he STILL wont sell you the stuff at a decent price.. Ha Ha

Maybe he'll make your mom happy...

Whats worse? Getting there only to see a troll looking scalper buying two cases worth, then later discovering that he's been dating your mom. Dont worry though he STILL wont sell you the stuff at a decent price.. Ha Ha

I would beat his troll @$$.

Chopz

Alright, that WOULD suck...

...ACTUALLY...

The toy-aisle manager was AWESOME. He not only looked all over the back, but he looked-up the UPC numbers to see if any other local WalMarts had WAVE 10, and if it looked like they did, he called them personally. It came up goose-eggs, but his effort was definitely above-and-beyond.

ohh I know! NEVER being able to find wave 10 since its @usa@ only

whiny lil bastards! Top that! at least you have a chance of seeing it at retail, we don't even get regular dcuc waves here @can@