G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro

The Wire

G.I.Joe Question & Answers With Hasbro

View the full article

Can't say, and no additional information to release at this time. specool.gif

I usually really detest these Q&A's. They're usually devoid of any candid valuable information and it's usually as much the fault of the questions as they are of the corporate shills answering them.

THIS, however, was particularly uninformative and pointless. It was almost satirical of how these things usually go!

Wow, what a waste of time for everyone.

If I might make a suggestion. Over at The Allspark, we have a submission thread and then vote on the submissions for the top three questions. Might be a neat thing to try here.

We used to do that, but don't really do that much anymore. I honestly think it's more our lack of interest than just JayC not starting a thread. We got to many non answers and most of us stopped caring.

Wow, what a waste of time for everyone.

If I might make a suggestion. Over at The Allspark, we have a submission thread and then vote on the submissions for the top three questions. Might be a neat thing to try here.

We used to do that, but don't really do that much anymore. I honestly think it's more our lack of interest than just JayC not starting a thread. We got to many non answers and most of us stopped caring.

I don't think it's a real lack of caring but rather a lack of disinterest in Hasbro's answers. Generally you could take any of the Answers from any of Hasbro's Brand Q & A's (SW, TF, Joe or Marvel) and apply them to any random question.

Well, to be fair, I don't think WE "play the game" right.

We (I mean the collector community, all the sites that send in Q & A questions). If you ask yourself the question and think you will get the "standard answer" then you probably shouldn't ask the question, right?

And I can't help but wondering if the WAY we phrase things couldn't help.

How about this:

1) Hasbro recently acquired the copyrights (or is trademarks?) for the characters Law (& Order), Dial-Tone, Repeater and Footloose. Since it would seem to be prudent to get as much use out of the copyright as one realistically can and, given the popularity of the 25th line (as well as the fact 25th characters can be packaged in movie/post movie packaging) is it a possiblity of seeing the given characters with their original looks, especially given that it would mostly just be a need of accessories and the reuse of appropriate bodies ro give the desired outcome?

The same question "simplified" would be can we (or are we going to) get Law, Footloose, Repeater and Dial-Tone in their original looks?

The first is probably too wordy, the second too whiny.

I think it was a combination of bad questions and worse answers.

A good question would have been "could you please throw us maybe 1 RAH figure per wave?"

and they would have said "no"

I think it was a combination of bad questions and worse answers.

A good question would have been "could you please throw us maybe 1 RAH figure per wave?"

and they would have said "no"

Lol, more like "We will take that under advisement" or "We are looking into that".