Is Wave 8 still shipping???

Middleagedtoyfan

Heh one could only hope. I am sure there is a case sitting at some distribution center somewhere out there. For the most part though I couldn't say. I have seen a little of Wave 9 popping up but that's about it.

At this point I think the answer would be no...

Vigilante is shipping to Targets in what's called a J Case which seems to be a bunch of random 7/8/9 stuff. 2slowbot on TheFwoosh has posted details.

I've had to get most of mine online since Mattel screwed the pooch on production of this wave.

I'd suggest going to Mike's Toys or Impulse Creations to fill it in while you still can.

The Wave 9 "J" Case has Vigilante and Flash shipping in place of Black Adam, Deadshot and Guardian.

I've also seen a junk case with 1 ea Vigilante, Cmdr Steel and Mr. Terrific along with Kid Flash, Shazam, Barda, Aquaman, Miracle etc. That was a few months ago though. I haven't encountered a fresh case since.

Ive never seen wave 8 at retail or wave 9 or wave 10...ever just lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots andlotsandlotsnadlotsandlotsandlotsannndddnlotttsloottttssss of WAVE 7

i still need

-hawkgirl x2

-gentl ghost x2

-green parademon

-gold dr fate

ihave extra wave 10 if anyone wants to trade.

I'm thinking, based on the history of this line, that Target will have them. I got the first part of the wave at TrU, but still need Hawkgirl and GG, who are in the second part of the wave. Given Target's history of being behind the times, I figure that's where we'll eventually see them. Of course, by that point, we'll all be looking for wave 11, but what can you do?

Right now, the Targets in my area (CT) have fresh stock of wave 7, so it only makes sense...

I'm thinking, based on the history of this line, that Target will have them. I got the first part of the wave at TrU, but still need Hawkgirl and GG, who are in the second part of the wave. Given Target's history of being behind the times, I figure that's where we'll eventually see them. Of course, by that point, we'll all be looking for wave 11, but what can you do?

Right now, the Targets in my area (CT) have fresh stock of wave 7, so it only makes sense...

All of my Targets are getting in cases of mixed waves (6, 7, 8, and 9, and sometimes 2). The only Wave 8 figures they are getting in these cases are Vigilante and Red Parademon. I'm thinking we may all be screwed on Hawkgirl and Gentleman Ghost.

I thought I heard word that Hawkgirl was getting a re-release down the line, plus she doesn't come with a Giganta part; so she's really not crucial for the BAF.

So my plan is snag a NIB GG from ePay (despite not wanting to, Wave 8 is impossible to find) and get Hawkgirl down the road in the re-release.

My Target hasn't got any wave for a long time. The 4 that is still at my Target is Blue Aquaman,Firestorm and 2 Cyborg's that's it.

I remember wave 6 was like this for awhile. I think I was trying to find wave 8 before I actually saw wave 6 in stores heavily. I still hope it will pop up sometime.

Wave 6 and 7 were like this. Got one half, then months and months later, got the second half. But wave 8 is friggin ridiculous.

I didn't know Gentlemen Ghost was such a hard find until recently, I mean he wasn't a chase character. I am lucky to have bought cases so I didn't miss anything with Wave 8, but why are so many people in need of him, I never noticed until recent but he goes for so much online. My question is basically why were there such a short number and why is he so in demand?

I am trying to figure why Gentleman Ghost is so hard to find.

I wish I would have known more people needed him because when 8 first surfaced, I found quite a few of him but only purchased one.

Also, Hawkgirl seems to be another figure that people are in need of and I just picked one up tonight for someone in the forum.

Perhaps Gentleman Ghost will make for some good trade.

I don't care for Gentleman Ghost so he don't bug me only one I want from 8 is Hawkgirl but as of right now I don't have any money to get her or John Stewart so I'm going have to skip them for a wild.

Ive never seen wave 8 at retail or wave 9 or wave 10...ever just lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots andlotsandlotsnadlotsandlotsandlotsannndddnlotttsloottttssss of WAVE 7

Same here..

Complete BULLSHIT!!! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

I didn't know Gentlemen Ghost was such a hard find until recently, I mean he wasn't a chase character. I am lucky to have bought cases so I didn't miss anything with Wave 8, but why are so many people in need of him, I never noticed until recent but he goes for so much online. My question is basically why were there such a short number and why is he so in demand?

Gentleman Ghost seems to have only shipped in one case assortment. The one that first shipped out to Target a long time ago. I've never seen one at retail.