Has anyone seen the Nano-Viper in stores?

MintCondition

Oh that's right. Desert. 4 environments: Jungle, Arctic, City, and Desert.

So, is it the Weather Dominator? Does anyone know?

yeah saw this on my city strike snake-eyes and instantly thought weather dominator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not saeen them in ready supply, but I have seen them....like one or two at a time, between TRU and Walgreens, where the price is either $7.99 or $10.99 and I just couldn't see paying that much for a neo-viper repaint. I've not seen them yet at a Target or Walmart.

Are you sure they're the green Nano-Vipers and not the normal Neo-Vipers? Damn, I'd love to snag a Nano-Viper.

Yup, the lil green guy with the leftover prop from the DVD sets. Of course, the Neos are pegwarming as well, but I always have to dig through a series of Nanos to get to the figures I really want. Once I get some dough flowing after Christmas, if you still need some, I'll do what I can to hook you up.

@Crimson Twins if I haven't found one before then, then yeah.

I just need one.

I almost found a Desert Viper today. A friend who works at Walmart said he saw some there last night. I went there today and that was the ONE figure they didn't have. Goddamnit.

@Crimson Twins if I haven't found one before then, then yeah.

I just need one.

I almost found a Desert Viper today. A friend who works at Walmart said he saw some there last night. I went there today and that was the ONE figure they didn't have. Goddamnit.

Yep my Walmart just started getting these. Nano & Desert etc...

So now Target is the only ones lagging behind everyone else.

Well, it's going to be about the 1st before I can go spend some loot on getting these guys. I know I saw plenty of both Kamakura and Nano Viper at my NEX. They must have waited till the week before Christmas to open up every case they ever got in of ROC figures. I'll see what I can do when payday hits.

It's weird, we never get the stock in at the same time as the mainland does, but when it hits, we find great deals or they're in abundant supplies. Toy collecting is a mystery here in Hawaii.

nah, don't hear much about Dog these days. Ran into his wife and some extended family in the mall a while back though.

Yup, I am pretty sure I could nab both those guys for the $7.99 retail if they're not on sale. Joes seem to move slower here, so I should be able to find those harder to find figures that sold out so long ago on the mainland.

got mine two days ago the only gijoe toy there that I didn't have all of wal-mart was picked through didn't post before cause my computer wasn't working

CHecked out my NEX today, and it looks like the Kamakuras got picked up, but there were at least 20-30 Nano Vipers there. I picked one up for anyone that might want one. I'm personally not a fan of that one.

They had just about every other one from the Kamakura wave, but he was missing. There were plenty of white coat Doctors, and blue and black tatoo Night Adders there, too. Just no more Kamas. Guess I was too late.