Picked up a Bench-Press and Ice Serpent...

MintCondition

I got them both on Saturday. I really just wanted Bench Press but needed to get another guy to get the $10 deal. There was absolutely no one else there that I wanted so went with the Snow Serpent. It's a cool SS figure, but I have enough already.

In any case, I really dig Bench Press, awesome!

I haven't seen any other fig from that line...sad.

On a side note, I'm seriously thinking about getting a Pit headquarters just for the friggin' Hawk figure....is that sad????

Get the Hawk figure you want, and then sell the Mobile Pit for a reasonable discount. You'll recoup a portion of it at least.

The Pit is okay I have it sitting on the top shelf of my desk right now its got a bunch of stickers to put on it. Its gonna get me in trouble to say this but if you only want Hawk you may want to try E-Bay its cheaper than buying the whole Pit and finding it on serious markdown is gonna be awhile.

I thought about getting the Snow Serpent, but I already have a bunch from the 2th line, as well as supporting figures like the ROC Ice Viper, the environmental pack and the Arctic H.I.S.S. Driver. I got plenty of arctic guys now.

what I'm wondering is why there's one up for sale for $140?!

Simple. They can. If they can gouge, they will.