Any Info on New Upcoming Masterpiece TF in 2009/2010?

St. James

I'd love to see ratchet & ironhide my self! I don't think they can do shockwave they may not even have the license to that toy... But then they would be remaking it if it was mp .... HM! I must say the idea of a big working shockwave gun is farking cool! @loll@

I haven't got none of the masterpieces but if they did a Jazz or Wheeljack or even Sunstreaker I would like to get. For the Decepticons. Soundwave be cool but I would love to see Astrotrain or Scourge.

I'd love to see ratchet & ironhide my self! I don't think they can do shockwave they may not even have the license to that toy... But then they would be remaking it if it was mp .... HM! I must say the idea of a big working shockwave gun is farking cool! @loll@

Yeah, I would think that since Takara/Hasbro have the rights to the animated design, a new mold would be fair game.

i said this yrs ago, a mp soundwave, mp3 player, with the mp cassetts having mp3 abilities, $100 i'd pay it in a heart beat, then just release the rest of the cassetts in a mp package deal and score, hell they've already got the tech to do it, look at the device label ravage, nuff said, also i want a mp rodimus prime to go with my alt rodimus

I'd love some form of rodimus :)

Same here, actually. I think Rodimus Prime has a great design, but the original toy didn't do the best job of capturing it. It probably wouldn't be too difficult for them to incorporate both Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime into one toy.

Just saw pics of Black Convoy and man is he boring looking. Complete waste of money. Feels like an upscaled Classics Nemesis Prime/Scourge release. Almost anyone of those including the RID Scourge is probably worth the money than this piece.

I hope we get a brand new mold soon and 2011 might be the best time for it to happen right when the third movie comes out. Masterpiece Shock/laserwave FTW!

I'd love some form of rodimus :)

Same here, actually. I think Rodimus Prime has a great design, but the original toy didn't do the best job of capturing it. It probably wouldn't be too difficult for them to incorporate both Hot Rod and Rodimus Prime into one toy.

I wonder which style we would get if they do make him. Like a few TF characters, Rodimus Prime has a g1 cartoon and manga design. The manga design has been used in the comics and if I am not mistaken, the energon series whereas the cartoon style has been used for the g1 fig.

The masterpiece megatron fig uses the G2 facial design of megatron, which was also used on Megastorm, the ps2 japanese tf game, various art, etc..

I would not be suprised if they do the same with Rodimus Prime

• 2 weeks later...