WHAT'S THE DEAL HERE??

Viper Hunter

There's a good number of items I've yet to EVER see at retail, some I've found in lands far far away, but never local, but THESE two items are jsut plain void and absent..

sessk.jpg

I'm willing to make a good guess on these, that they're highly sought after? A scalpers wet dream, "holy grail" kinda thing? Even smalljoes is asking $34 for the City Strike Snake Eyes. 893Grumpy-thumb.gif

Thanks for pointing this out. Smalljoes has been a bit ridiculous with it's price gouging in the past but this is bad even for them. I really don't see it as being any better than a scalper.

Well, I wasn't aimming to cast a bad light on Corey or anything, as I've always gotten EXCELLENT service from him at Smalljoes, but I did see the price on this CS/SE and thought WHOAH! That's why i thought the figure itself might have come and gone and the only hopes of ever getting one was to pay this kind of price for it online.

I'm all for Capitalism, so if somebody can made a few extra bucks exploiting the obssessive complusive nature of TOY collectors, I'm not going to fault them. HOARDING the shelves, in order to CREATE this "demand" is another thing entirely and goes against the concept of a free market and falls more into a cap and trade type tactic and is like the mob trying to have a MONOPOLY on something they trade in...NO COMPETITION! ^_^ They sleep with the fishy's

If anyone finds any of the Target Serpent Armor(SNAKE) sets, please think of me. I really couldn't care less about most of the others in that wave, but I've never owned a complete SNAKE Armor and I've wanted one since I was a kid. Nor do I care about packaging condition. #US1#

You were thought of, and taken care of! ^_^

serpentarmor2.jpg

I can't believe, with all the trouble I USUALLY have, finding things around here, that these were at Target today. There's was all the new sets for these Target exclusives, but I passed on all but the Serpent Armor, and they had TWO...one for you and one for me. :)

You are the man! Thank you so much VH! just PM with the cost/shipping and whatnot, and I'll get that MO out to you tomorrow! #US1#

SE's popping up at Walmarts for $5.. my friend just sent me a message this morning he got one, so make sure to keep checking!!! I saw the Serpent Armor at Target too... I'm more excited about next years stuff though.. can't wait for some of those.

I broke down and bought a couple of next years figures off the evilbay. But, the prices really weren't bad, I just shouldn't be spending the money. I bought Desert Assault Ripcord, Desert Zartan(nomad disguise/Raptor wannabe), and Zach Galifianakis Snow Job. Seriously, if they have Snow Job in the next movie, and its not Zach, I'm going to be very upset, lol.

If anyone's interested, here's the link to the seller, ws_toys. He's highly reputable, and I've ordered from him several times. $13 shipped for a figure I may not see in stores for 3-4 months=sold.

Pursuit of Cobra figs

Thanks! I apprceiate the watching out for one Scotty! I also finally got a Night Adder thanks to my buddy and today found the Serpent Armor at Target! :) And bought the GI JOE video game for $12 on clearance their too! :D

Draven

Thanks! I apprceiate the watching out for one Scotty! I also finally got a Night Adder thanks to my buddy and today found the Serpent Armor at Target! :) And bought the GI JOE video game for $12 on clearance their too! :D

Draven

Whaaat? $12? For what console? I need to get that on PS3, even if it sucks, just to know I have it, lol.

VH, people are going to start to talk..... I think I have a Sgt. Slaughter for you. I had told buddy that I needed another one to try and customize with the Bench Press figure. He called today to tell me that he found one at a collectible toy store in Orlando for $8 loose. I told him to pick it up. I've recently(like last night) found out that no dremeling or such is required to put the Sarge head on Bench Press, just a little extra boil-n-pop effort. So, once I get it in my hands, I can send it on to you. Or, if I finagle it just right, I may be able to talk him into just sending it right to you. #US1#

VH, people are going to start to talk..... I think I have a Sgt. Slaughter for you. I had told buddy that I needed another one to try and customize with the Bench Press figure. He called today to tell me that he found one at a collectible toy store in Orlando for $8 loose. I told him to pick it up. I've recently(like last night) found out that no dremeling or such is required to put the Sarge head on Bench Press, just a little extra boil-n-pop effort. So, once I get it in my hands, I can send it on to you. Or, if I finagle it just right, I may be able to talk him into just sending it right to you. #US1#

AAAAAAWWWWW YEEEEEAH BABY!!! respect-059.gif

Target clearances out games like crazy all the time Scotty. They start them at 25%, then 50%, then lastly 75% if they make it. Well I am always scoring cheap games thanks to my target putting them on a ilse facing the back wall. About 6 weeks ago Joe went on Clearance for the Xbox 360. Yesterday it finally hit $12. The odds of finding one will be slim though as I had it stashed by an employee that I know till it went to $12. They flew out of the store at $24. Not sure if the PS3 version got clearanced.

I got my Resolute SE and Night Adder tonight! :D Ok I like the resolute SE much more than I said I would.... so some can say I told you so @loll@ Night Adder is ok, but I think I will like him better when I get the vest off with the tats showing!

Draven

Hey Mint, as you probably saw, the CS Snake-Eyes that I had on eBay sold, but I found another one at Wal-Mart today. The card is a little bent, but if you want it, it's yours. If not, no biggie either. No Ninja Battles sets anywhere today, I spent the whole day running around to K-Marts, Wal-Marts, Target, TRU, etc... I was able to capitalize on WM and KMs deals, though and get a few Helix's and Pit Commandos for customs. I used the BOGO at K-Mart to pick up the Crimson Viper and CS Duke figures that I had been passing on. Can't beat that price.

Huge thanks to VH, btw, I got the Serpent Armor and it is as cool or cooler than I expected. And the Neo-Viper that comes with it is the way all Neo-Vipers should've looked from the get-go. If they did, there wouldn't be any left on the pegs to go on sale, lol. Its just awesome. I put one of the crappy plain gray ones in the armor, and made the other an "armor team member".

man I hit the jackpot today out of town!! I found City Strike Duke, Jungle Ripcord, Desert Viper, Benchpress, Acc Suit Duke and Arctic coated Stormy! :D All i need now is Kamakura, Charbroil and Nano Viper. Nice to finally find some new Joes myself!!

Draven

Feel the same way about finding new stuff to, but yesterday I went to Meijer's and walked away with a Artic Assult SS, Nano Viper, Delta 6 Accelerator suit Duke,Paris Pursuit Baroness, Red Fang Ninja, Artic Assault SE, Kamakura and a White coat Doc. Rex(found a Black coat one last week). Who would have thought going to pick up a six pack would be such an expensive trip. Couldn't pass them up because it was the first time I saw any of them if you know what I mean.