Sigma Strike Duke...

Nguyen_Dragon

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2302279

I didnt think the 8 inch Joes were still available at regular retail... I recently been getting into this line...

I've seen quite a few of those SSD's at TRU lately.

The TRU locations I've been to still has this item at the store. Last Christmas time they stocked some of the later released S6 figures like Zartan and Lt. Stone.

That figure was so overpriced when it was originally released that it sat through 3 mark downs before it finally started to move. Its a great toy, and I highly recommend it. Especially at that price. That's about what I paid for mine. There are only a couple Sigma Six figures that I'm missing at this point, and none of them are desperately needed. I do want the barely released Heavy Duty that came out at the very end of the line, as well as the Adventure Team Dusty which never saw release besides a few protos and one-ups. If you're just getting into this line, now is a good time because prices are still fairly low, as no real nostalgia factor has kicked in.

That figure was so overpriced when it was originally released that it sat through 3 mark downs before it finally started to move. Its a great toy, and I highly recommend it. Especially at that price. That's about what I paid for mine. There are only a couple Sigma Six figures that I'm missing at this point, and none of them are desperately needed. I do want the barely released Heavy Duty that came out at the very end of the line, as well as the Adventure Team Dusty which never saw release besides a few protos and one-ups. If you're just getting into this line, now is a good time because prices are still fairly low, as no real nostalgia factor has kicked in.

Yeah, I got into this line two years ago when I discovered ROSS Dept Stores. It was a shock to find such goodies in what I thought was a clothes store. The regular figures were $6.00 or $7.00 and the deluxe like the SE Paratrooper and Sigma Strike Duke were $9.99 as well as having the 2.5 inch line. I went nuts! I bought about 15 or 20 total to make troops. I Never really thought about GI Joe. The military troop factor, and the helmets (covering faces)helped make this like a cool troop builder thing for me. Awesome!

I had a really nice collection of Sigma 6 figures in mint-perfect packages at one time, but unfortunately I sold them all. I even had the skull-keychain variant of Long Range. *sigh* I wish there was a way to find factory cases of them.

I cant find Long Range (Trench Coat) anywhere... Not even on ebay... I managed to get some of the other ones I really wanted for around the 20 dollar range...

Storm Shadow

Snake Eyes

Original Destro

Cobra Commander Windfire

Duke

Sigma Strike Duke

Lt Stone

I am considering Flint... Kung Fu Grip has to be the best action figure gimmick ever... Any other suggestions?...