Target Star Trek DVD

Wheeljack35

Well today I was working restting the DVD and Blu Ray players and noticed by accident somebody bought out 2 copies of the movie on blu ray out by accident

The cool thing was as I look through the window in the bigger then normal packaging was the plastic Enterprise you put together I think this might be a Target exclusive...If i'm wrong just let me know

Anyways the put together Enterprise was of course the new movie version

nice ill have to check it out next week.

So what scale is this thing?.. I'm wondering how it will look next to my diamond select stuff?! thanks for that pic WJ

To Wheeljack35

I was wondering if you have the complete 12 digit UPC# for the 2-Disc DVD Enterprise case edition from Target.

And can you tell from the packaging if there is a standard dvd case inside the box or not?

By standard case I'm not sure if you are talking about the dvd holder case, or regular dvd/bluray ... blurays normally have a blue line at the top or bottom of the case... :) As for a regular holder I'm sure it does not as the entire point of purchasing this one is to get the ship display holder ...

The only way this ship could be better is if it had lights & sound heh! :D

• Like 1

It's not too difficult to get the discs out once you discover how.

Basically the saucer is in two separate sections, they aren't permanently hinged together.

While holding the bottom section of the saucer, press on the red thruster engines on the back of the saucer and push upwards. Then lift up and separate them. Discs are held on a usual hub. But because of the space around the discs you may have to use your fingernails to lift up the discs from the edge.

I've also heard that it's a good idea to remove the second disc on the bottom saucer section prior to assembly to prevent potential damage when putting the saucer onto the neck section.

• Like 1