Who still needs wave 10

jjlecaros

dang that alot of you that still need it.

ok so here is the deal........in the last couple days i found a few cases, and im looking to help some people. now i can be selfish and help myself and sell them on ebay and make some extra cash to pay for all the gas spent and stuff.

But before the scalper claims start...i figured id help a few people here, and in part you can help me out too.

so heres the deal im looking for trades, first and sell second.

so check out my want list and post here what you have and ill pm you. if trades dont work out, then ill prob start selling figures to people here...I was thinking 20-22 a figure, that way i get something in return for the time and gas ive put in to track these figures.

so what do you guys think? is that fair/resonable?

feedback about the offer is accepted, so post and we will go fom there.

post moc or not moc figs, you never know

hell no! youre just trying to scalp people!....brother of mason!(LOL) I think that its cool of you to do this. i wouldve, but the Mil only got in about 3 cases total!

I'll throw my extra 2 sets into the ring as well for those who jj cannot help. Not really looking for anything in trade but not going to make anything off this either so whoever messages me gets them...

Can I suggest that you charge Cost+Tax per fig + shipping + overall fee? I mean, if a guy just wants one fig, then I can understand charging $20-22, but if someone is ordering the whole wave, it's not really any extra gas if you get that whole wave in one trip right?

Just my two cents.

each figure cost $15 and im adding 5-7 dollars to make some gas money back and then shipping. that is what i was my first plan.

ok i see ur point there, but like i said i went 3 months going to every walamrt in my area (4) everyday...its not like the first day i went i got all the sets. but if someone gets a whole set i can prob work somethigng out and knock a few dollars off.

hell no! youre just trying to scalp people!....brother of mason!(LOL) I think that its cool of you to do this. i wouldve, but the Mil only got in about 3 cases total!

Pooda - The picture you showed of the endcap shows a minimum of 4 cases just that one night. Was that a picture from the Milwaukee?

Okay I got your PM's and I'm sorting out the requests with some costs. I'll reply to everyone who sent me a PM by tomorrow. I have a partner in this who actually is doing most of the buying and can pick up some figs if needed as his local store has a bunch in back so if you still have a need let me know tonight. Happy Hunting!!

update only 2 sets left

Pooda - The picture you showed of the endcap shows a minimum of 4 cases just that one night. Was that a picture from the Milwaukee?

nope. that was a pic from the fwoosh of a wally in vegas.

I can't afford to pay $7-9 more than retail (they're still $13 here) each for 4 figures and I still don't have anything you want. Thanks for the gesture, though.

$7-9 extra a piece...woah! thats a lot! i hope shipping's included in there somewhere.

umm idk wher he got 7-9 i sad 5-6?