4 potential villains in this film and it looks like Sams ratcheted

up or a film series in it's forth go round and there has been a

franchise this good in a few decades that's mad it to 4 nearly

unscathed...so Scorpion, Black Cat, JJJ, and Lizard...and I truely

believe the Venom tie in...the hiring of Gary Ross for double

duty after Spidey 4 is too much of an indicator that the best thing is

a tie in, there has to be mention of spiderman in atleast one of them

and if made be the same people I would honk venom will get some

mention or possibly some face time in 4...

I mean if I'm wong here, what else could he be going for with this

news coming out. People have been saying Vulture on other boards

but Toomes buying The Bugle isTHAT interesting...if you have The Scorpion

as the main main villain you give yourself a opportunity for momentum

going into Venom movie...you give Scorpion the Venom suit for the end

fight so he's some match for spiderman...and have the Lizard and Hardy

situations resolved and possibly have one of them help with Scorpion/Venom

I just the most kick ass story they could do at this point without using

carnage who most people are polarized about...personally

I would mind Sam trying it or holding off until 5 or 6 but I would say

he carnage is a worthy advesary since they have used venom already or

maybe twice...

alright if this sucks I'm sorry...what would you do?

• Like 1

Really? ....not one reply?...I know this is the marvel figure forum bu I figured that people wouldn't mind about a Spiderman 4 thread...especially one that identifies the villains and sure it's speculation but it's all based on news from the project and it doesn't sound far off..would u guys mind seeing the movie go this way with JJJ hiring Scorpion to get Spiderman while Pete deals with Felicia and Connors...then we get a Scorpjon/Venom combination and showdown in the end where Peter gets help from The Black Cat or Lizard...I would definitely pay money to see this movie twice...hopefully Sam doesn't give us the Vulture or Kraven...both would be really lame for a movie that's been established in a semi realistic way...that's a lot of villains but it all can work really well if Sam does things the way they should be done...let's all hope he gives us this film...it would be close to best in the franchise if he executes it well...alright...opinions anyone?

• Like 1

I guess except that the Venom movie is a couple years off and last I heard they were planning on doing Spidey 4 and 5 at the same time. PLus I just don't see them adding another female character to the story. It's bad enough how much meloowdrama the Peter/MJ story has and then they added Gwen. So Just about everything you've heard is Fan speculation, I think. However I would love to know where your getting your info from. I'm primarily getting my from Superherohype and AICN.

Slashfilm.com claims to confirm there is a new female lead and it's Felicia Hardy and Rachael McAdams auditioned for it and some other chick...and they got a scoop on her story arc and it involved a new boss at the Bugle who was her father...and he would be a villain but possibly not in costume...I think I got it right on the nose...maybe venom maybe no venom...but Gary Ross did the last draft on spiderman and is negotiations to write and direct venom...I think this is a sign for a tie in...Spiderman 4 shoots in March and casting is going on right now...expect a Mac Gargan casting to come out in the next few weeks...my hunches are never wrong...

i think the only one we could sort of confirm is black cat. since they are looking for people to play it. i could be for the role of felicia only and not black cat right away. so kraven and lizard would have been a perfect couple but it is hollywood. they know how to screw things up. scorpion, lizard, black cat, jjj? it would be a hell of a mix. too much. maybe lizard and black cat. this could work.

I'm all for Black Cat cause she is my favorite Marvel female. In regards to the other villians I would love to see Lizard finally for the love of God and Scorpion would be a great addition, but they need to do the movie like 2 cause if they go the same route as 3 I'm done with this and I'm a huge Spider-man fan.

3 ruined it but I will give four a chance still hoping they use Hobgoblin or set him up in the end for number 5 but if they must use multiple villains they should have only two at a time

I've actually been thinking about this and it makes sense as far as rumors and maybe gives insight for Spiderman 5 and 6. If you assume the casting call for the red head twins leads to 2 kids playing one orphan baby named Kletus Cassidy bc there's no way Sam could make MJ or Peter have a kid(s) without getting reamed by every Spidey fan...that's not the way to go with a billion dollar franchise...So we have Carnage bc they went out of the way to show Connors keeping the piece for the symbiote.

Then I predict that the Black Cat/Felicia story with her father being the new "boss" of The Daily Bugle..the new boss might be Mac Gargan the Scorpion..hired by JJJ? Whilst JJJ playing mayor or something..now that's 3 villains and Sam knows he screwed up last round with villain mismanagment so he's trying to vamp up for a crazy 4th entry and setting up for the Sinister Six for 5 and 6..that's right so we'll have 5 villain appearances if you DONT count JJJ...

The two villains are The Lizard and Venom but I think Venoms appearance will be a short one again if not helping Spiderman for the greater good to set up anti hero status...I think well see a classic Lizard storylines that leaves room in a possibly 2 1/2 hour film if Sam gets it right again...this all may like toooo much but I think this is the way to go with the franchise and maybe let someone take over for 5/6 if people aren't coming back...

It's awesome that were getting some news about a need to do big character movie...there's no TDK2 news at all...by the way I think I have a great name for it with ruining TDKR..just call it The Return of the Dark Knight...TRDK?....anyways...what do u guys think about this little break down?

I want Sam to just put 1 or 2 villians.Anymore to jam in & to hard to keep up with each character.i already heard Sam say he wont make the same mistake he made with Spiderman 3.

I want Sam to just put 1 or 2 villians.Anymore to jam in & to hard to keep up with each character.i already heard Sam say he wont make the same mistake he made with Spiderman 3.

I hope he won't the third was the worst film I saw back in 07.I'm hoping Kraven shows up somewhere in 4 even just a little hint to it would be awesome like in the third one where they show the Hobgoblin mask

the villians don't all have to be at the sametime, if it runs for two or mor hours, and it is new york city, large enough to have some rhino opening battle and have to rush off and fight someone else somewhere else, he falls through the street fighting the rhino then bumps into the lizard!! then to the top of the city to find the black cat!!

• 4 weeks later...

Having Walter Hardy as the Scorpion won't work. If you're gonna have the Black Cat in the movie, don't mess with the timeline. As for villains, just keep it simple and we should have Lizard in it

well they have been teasing the fans about the lizard being a villain for the forth one I'd rather he be in the film than black cat because raimi is probably just going to introduce her so they can have another love interest for peter like how they made Dizzy Flores a women in starship troopers to add another love interest for Rico where as in the novel Flores was a man