g1 jazz pointing

synch

Why is it every statue or bust or pvc of g1 jaz has him with his arm up pointing at something ?! Was there some moment in the cartoon or comics that I simply don't remember where he points and saves the day?! "look over there!" @hmmm@ @loll@ I just think its such a silly pose & was wondering why they always do it! :D

His arm is always way out with his gun ready in the other hand :D

DMC10806.jpg

Well I can't say anything about THAT.

But you ever notice that 98% of the art work for Transformers (especially the 80s stuff) has every character with their knees bent, usually in some kind of leap like pose?

@hmmm@

Now I need to look :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have the Hard Hero Jazz and he isn't pointing.

I'll have to watch the movie wheeljack & see if that is where it is from :D I have this sucker on order from bbts I can't wait till it gets here... should be any time now ... It shipped out on the 6th! :)

Just watched the movie its not from it... Must be from the cartoon... I'll more than likely be picking up that g1 boxed set after xmas... Spot it at some ... point @loll@

I Just got to say jazz is really badass in person he looks great :) so do prowl, smokescreen, & silverstreak :D I'll be doing little reviews on each given time ...

OOO I'll have to youtube that! I've not yet got around to picking up the g1 matrix boxed set ... Its cheap enough on amazon & at walmart for me but i've just been spending my cash on other things... :D

JAzz is now $21 at bbts! Get it while its hot! I just got mine for $28on the 6th I emailed them to see if they would give me store credit! @loll@ hope they do cause I can put that $7 to another bust! :D

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?mode=retail&product=DMC10806

DMC10806.jpg

If he didn't have the wings and the showder rocket on him I would of got him. I'm more into the way he looks on the cartoon then his toy verison which this bust is sopost to be from. Infact I like all the the Transformers cartoon verison alot better then there toy verison.

the doors and shoulder bust are optional I suppose as they are removable & held in place by magnets . How ever you would have to custom jazz a bit or you would see the magnet depending on how you have him on display .... Its actually pretty well hidden from view because of his head now that I look at it.

Just FYI its the samewith the shoulder guns for prowl, silverstreak, & smokescreen... as well :) The doors on them how ever can not be removed. Originally I thought they just made jazz that way because they were afraid of the doors breaking how ever now that you bring up the cartoon I have to wonder @loll@

I never had Prowl but Bluestreak and Smokescreen I do and I keep there wings open and missiles on. I may be the only one on here that is weird but I base my Transformers from the cartoon I know it's not easy to have them look like there cartoon counterpart but I do what I can. And if I did have Prowl I wouldn't put his missi;es on him send he didn't have them on the cartoon. With Jazz I have put his doors when he is in robot mode in his roof of his back covers the doors to not see to well.

busts1.jpg

jazz with the doors off.. I stuck on on the side of the base for display though :) ps rc is sexy :) & Mine is #14 of 1000 :D can't wait for my elita1 to come in the mail

damn all BBTS does it to me again!

BBTS Exclusive Elita One Bust 1 $21.00

BBTS Exclusive Frenzy & Ravage Bust 1 $24.00

I order these at this price & then a lil while latter they put them even lower! Emailed & asked for a price match yet again!

Not bad I really have no room for anymore bust I would like to get some that Hard Hero never did like Sunstreaker,Mirage,Swoop and even Wreck-Gar and Goldbug. As well Blitzwing and Hook. But if they do come out don't know where to put them.