Wave 11

Dragon66

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

Especially since he's probably going to be double packed because of the variant.

From what I am seeing from the seller's on Ebay, he is single packed per case.

I think the breakdown is:

1 X John Stewart

1 X Deadman (50/50 Variant)

1 X Shark

1 X Cybrog Superman

1 X Katma Tui

1 X Question

1 X Steppenwolf (don't know the split)

1 X Superman (looks like the one from the 5-pack)

1 X Batman (See Supes)

1 X Flash

An actual chase fig from Mattel?

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

Especially since he's probably going to be double packed because of the variant.

1 X John Stewart

1 X Shark

1 X Cybrog Superman

1 X Katma Tui

1 X Question

1 X Batman (See Supes)

1 X Flash

An actual chase fig from Mattel?

Crazier things have happened.

1 X John Stewart

1 X Shark

1 X Cybrog Superman

1 X Katma Tui

1 X Question

1 X Batman (See Supes)

1 X Flash

Quick correction. Steppenwolf is the 50/50 variant split and Deadman and his variant is the 70/30 chase.

There was a ring at the doorbell and guess who was there? The rest shoold be here in the next couple of days!

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Based on the size of the arm, Kilowag is going to be huge.

Picture258.jpg

are his pupils green??

he never had green eyes they only did that for the tv show

I know, was just wondering what version they would use. thanks

There was a ring at the doorbell and guess who was there? The rest shoold be here in the next couple of days!

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Based on the size of the arm, Kilowag is going to be huge.

Picture258.jpg

are his pupils green??

he never had green eyes they only did that for the tv show

I know, was just wondering what version they would use. thanks

Wow I can't wait to see more pics :D John looks great so far & I love the accessory's !

He dose look pretty neet. He is the only one I want from this wave. I may only have him with the fist his gun I will not put on him.

if he paid over 20.00 shipped...i wouldve waited.

For him, I paid $22 shipped mainly because I got the rest off of Ebay for between $13 and $19 from one seller so I saved on shipping. Overall, I think I paid roughly $170 shipped for all 9 figures and I don't have to hunt for them later. So I will have to wait and see when they come in.

Oh wow using the fist for hal is great! That is more his style than johns! I wonder if that was the idea all along ? @loll@ Props to you dragon for the idea

Has anyone come across these in any of the retailers yet? From what i see.. these seem to be up in CA and at comic book stores.. but since they havent come out at target or walmart..it maybe some time before these hit mattycollector. Anyone know someone that sells these and has them in stock for a decent price.. i hate preorders since u dont know when u will get your item and sometimes.. in the case of wave 9... u might not at all..

Wait, you mean Dragon and I are the only people who found the fist would be more appropriate on Hal? I was gonna ask: Is the gun designed to go on his ring hand? That would seal it for me.

The gun is designed to go on his ring hand. Look at the picture with Hal and you can see the front of the gun exploding from his ring. I didn't notice this at first until i was taking this picture.

Wait, you mean Dragon and I are the only people who found the fist would be more appropriate on Hal? I was gonna ask: Is the gun designed to go on his ring hand? That would seal it for me.

since when has hal ever used a gun? :D

It was unclear from context, but i meant "John's hand" when I was talking about the gun. Being that both are meant to go on ring hands, I assume the 4H did it on purpose. If only John had an open hand for holding a lantern... Can you sorta make him hold one, Dragon?

It was unclear from context, but i meant "John's hand" when I was talking about the gun. Being that both are meant to go on ring hands, I assume the 4H did it on purpose. If only John had an open hand for holding a lantern... Can you sorta make him hold one, Dragon?

If you have an extra lantern or two lying around from the GL 2-pack, you can cut the lantern in the middle and kind of clamp on the sides like so:

Picture256-1.jpg

And now you have a Lantern for any future Green Lanterns that only have their fists balled up!