Wave 11

Dragon66

Gotten!

DSC03101.jpg

Question and Deadman (variant) and a few other guys to go along with them. :)

oh shi- ....that was quick

Actually I was late. Was suppose to get these yesterday, but had wedding ish to take care of. But a Saturday haul is just as good as a Friday one. ;)

Gotten!

DSC03101.jpg

Question and Deadman (variant) and a few other guys to go along with them. smile.gif

Actually I was late. Was suppose to get these yesterday, but had wedding ish to take care of. But a Saturday haul is just as good as a Friday one. wink.gif

wheres mine?biggrin.gif

Gotten!

DSC03101.jpg

Question and Deadman (variant) and a few other guys to go along with them. smile.gif

Actually I was late. Was suppose to get these yesterday, but had wedding ish to take care of. But a Saturday haul is just as good as a Friday one. wink.gif

wheres mine?biggrin.gif

Luckily you have friends in low places. ;)

Superherotoys has these instock.

Just visited that site for the first time and probably the last. $20 each for the Batman and Superman repacks? I can get both of them along with three other figures for $50.

Good for a laugh, at least.

Superherotoys has these instock.

They were always a little pricey but its just crazy now, the mark up is double the current retail value, sometimes, triple. The people over at SHT and nuts.

Judging by the amount of figures that are out of stock, they're actually pretty smart. It's their customers who are nuts.

I just don't see the love for him, the Question. Look boring, bland and way to small.

Draven

People read comics with him(or saw cartoons with him), like the character, and would like a figure of him on their shelf.

The Dennis O'Neil series is actually very good. The Question was also the inspiration for Rorschach from Watchmen(which the Question comic later parodied).

Appearance-wise, he's not any more "boring" than Professor Xavier.

I feel sorry for the poor Shark. I dig the character and I'm looking forward to this figure but he didn't fare very well with that head that looks too incompatible for its body. Green Lantern certainly has more popular and more human shaped villains that might've been a better choice such as Doctor Polaris, Goldface , and Sonar. If they were going to do the Shark, invest in a new, better body. Despite the Shark's problems, I'm actually more disappointed in that scrawny zombie Deadman. I don't like him at all. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see him in person.

By the way, for those not familiar with the Shark, the Shark isn't a guy in a shark mask. The Shark is an actual shark zapped by aliens who caused him to evolve into a super-intelligent ...and evil... criminal. He also has psychic powers!

I feel sorry for the poor Shark. I dig the character and I'm looking forward to this figure but he didn't fare very well with that head that looks too incompatible for its body. Green Lantern certainly has more popular and more human shaped villains that might've been a better choice such as Doctor Polaris, Goldface , and Sonar. If they were going to do the Shark, invest in a new, better body. Despite the Shark's problems, I'm actually more disappointed in that scrawny zombie Deadman. I don't like him at all. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see him in person.

By the way, for those not familiar with the Shark, the Shark isn't a guy in a shark mask. The Shark is an actual shark zapped by aliens who caused him to evolve into a super-intelligent ...and evil... criminal. He also has psychic powers!

You will like Dead Man, he is hella tight. I have the variant, and Can't wait to do some set ups with him vs Gentleman Ghost.

You will like Dead Man...

It's possible. I know I've certainly turned around on a couple of figures that I was either skeptical or indifferent towards like Guardian and Commander Steel.

With Deadman, I am mostly rejecting this interpretation of Deadman as a steadily decomposing corpse. Visually, he looks delicate and uninspiring. I prefer the buff, imposing circus daredevil that Neal Adams drew him as. I would've gone with the muscular Superman body for him and I most definitely wouldn't have gone with that screaming old lady expression on his face. This is possibly the figure I've liked the least from this line and it's not a matter of craftsmanship or being cheap as in the case of another disappointment, Starfire. This just boils down to a creative interpretation of the character.

Well, it looks like you need to remove the vest to be able to pose him fully.

Hey Everone,

I just wanted to make sure everyone understood that the Question's Suit piece/vest is designed to be removable because this is the body sculpt except for the head (of course) that will be used to make a Comissioner Gordon figure, which i'm sure will be an exclusive that half of us will be able to find/afford.

regards

Joshua

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

Especially since he's probably going to be double packed because of the variant.

Especially since he's probably going to be double packed because of the variant.

From what I am seeing from the seller's on Ebay, he is single packed per case.

I think the breakdown is:

1 X John Stewart

1 X Deadman (50/50 Variant)

1 X Shark

1 X Cybrog Superman

1 X Katma Tui

1 X Question

1 X Steppenwolf (don't know the split)

1 X Superman (looks like the one from the 5-pack)

1 X Batman (See Supes)

1 X Flash