Wave 11

Dragon66

man.. dragon.... #$## you :P I was going to pass on kiliwog but now I think I need to get the entire wave ... he would look so much better with out all that excess fat though I tell ya! It does not look as bad as it did in the original photos though for some reason... I think the dcd version will still remain my fave :D

From the office of Green Lantern Kilowag, Planet Oa:

"Who you calling fat, Poozer? I feel this figure captures my beauty as portrayed in my book, The Green Lantern Corp. Sincerely, Kilowag"

Picture260-2.jpg

Picture261-2.jpg

Yeah he is pretty good but still just abit too much fat, imo in most books its more muscle looking than fat ... still I'm going to be getting this wave though :D I called one shop that gets them in but they said it has not come out yet :S & I am just like @hmmm@ Oh well I got put on a waiting list. Love you're comic collect by the way :) you collect mainly in hardcovers as well ?... :)

Nah, whatever I can snag for cheap on Ebay or local Used Bookstores.

• Like 1

yes, i got mine. this is the best wave yet. i took the wave with batman and superman and flash.

- flash. he seems to be the same figure as before.

- batman. i think thats the same figure as the 5 pack one. i love this figure. since i did not wanted the 5 pack. realy cool.

- superman. same as above.

- kilowog. he is perfect. he is my alltime favorite c&c figure.

- question. great figure, he is pretty tall do. i have a little problem with his hat. it came off really quick. no big deal. little glue and done.

- deadman. i got an unopened mattel case and lucky me, i got the variant. i wanted this one, since he is a ghost but it would not have bothered me if not.

- shark. a good figure in a way but all in all he is lame. i would have prefered the new big version of him but i guess it would be a c&c figure then.

- steppenwolf. a great figure. i love all the details. i got the green version. funny because thats the one i wanted too.

- john stewart. perfect. i noticed that his armbands are metallic green. i hope that mattel takes this color for future figures. it would fit great on all the green lanterns.

- katma tui. now comes the problem child. well every family has a black sheap. this is mine. she has two left feed. damn and her legs seems to stock on the articulations. i had that problem with black canary. it doesnt feel like it turns ok. it feels like if you turn it to much then it falls off.

except for katma, i am so happy with this wave. they are top and for me the best wave yet.

Ummm... ok, so i just get home with the rest of my wave 11 figs (minus Katma) and I'll be damned if I don't see this about wave 11 being available on the 15th. Oooooook! Well anyway, How lame is it that The one part I am missing from putting together my 'Wog is the head and upper torso :(

I never hear of too many people going out for that Mego-like line.

Are fans on board for this one or will it be a dud?

Its all about the neck. If Mattel plans to use the mego style. Mattel needs to update the body sculpt. Add some neck rotation.

Chopz

• 3 weeks later...

- shark. a good figure in a way but all in all he is lame. i would have prefered the new big version of him but i guess it would be a c&c figure then.

If anyone wanted the big version of Shark, you can get a REALLY nice one in the Green Lantern Series 2 set by DCD. It is one of the best looking figures I have ever seen. Here is what it looks like.

http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/figurezone/dcdfigures/dcdgl2_shark.jpg

Here's my Green Lanterns:

RicksCollection-27.jpg

Rest of the dcuc11 are on my other shelves.