Wave 11

Dragon66

I know what you mean when I was at work yestuerday I saw how much my work race the price to DCUC figures to $14.99 I couldn't believe it. A guys was going to buy the last two we had wish where Firestorm and Cold but when he saw that it was $14.99 he said to me never mine that price is to high. And the way he acted this was the first time he ever saw these so I don't think he knew that DCUC excided [ms]

• Like 1

I know what you mean when I was at work yestuerday I saw how much my work race the price to DCUC figures to $14.99 I couldn't believe it. A guys was going to buy the last two we had wish where Firestorm and Cold but when he saw that it was $14.99 he said to me never mine that price is to high. And the way he acted this was the first time he ever saw these so I don't think he knew that DCUC excided [ms]

Translated, although I don't think it was too hard to understand.

I know what you mean. When I was at work yesterday, I saw how much my work raised the price of DCUC figures (up to 14.99!) and I couldn't believe it. A guy was going to buy the last two we had, which were Firestorm and Captain Cold, but when he saw that they were 14.99, he said to me, "That price is too high." The way he acted, it seemed that this was the first time he had ever saw these, so I don't think he knew that DCUC existed.

• Like 2

Just ordered my set off of Matty. Can't wait to get 'em.

Does anyone know the Matty price tomorrow including shipping? These are priced 4 bucks higher than CSC but if the shipping is balances, I will order them tomorrow.

No, shipping came out to be 8.70 for me.

• Like 1

I mentioned this in the DC Comics findings thread, I found all of wave 11 at my local TRU. I live in Canada and it's very rare to see these things anywhere. I also picked them up for $9.98 per figure. Usually if I run into them they're about 20 bucks each. Anyways great figures. Kilowog is badass!

I mentioned this in the DC Comics findings thread, I found all of wave 11 at my local TRU. I live in Canada and it's very rare to see these things anywhere. I also picked them up for $9.98 per figure. Usually if I run into them they're about 20 bucks each. Anyways great figures. Kilowog is badass!

Thats odd, a canadian fwoosher mentioned finding them at a TRU, but they were $25.99 (!).