Wave 11

Dragon66

This comes from a dude on The Fwoosh. He seems to have a good reputation around those parts.

"have some news for all. e tailers have had their wave 11 allotment pushed back till mid december. also retail might be getting wave 11 before the e taielrs get the rest of their orders. this is reliable as it came from a direct source in mattel."

Yeah, Scott from ETC confirmed it (via the fwoosh) -

Yes. I spoke with my rep at Mattel yesterday and was informed that the rest of wave 11 is due some time in early to mid December. Once I get a notice the order has shipped from Mattel I will give everyone a heads up. I will do everything in my power to get them out to people by Christmas.

Glad these are shipping late, I sooooo need a break from all of this. Because I purchased many of Wave 9 and 10 through ebay, i spent a little more than i normally would of these, so a nice break is in order, not to mention the monthly set of figures from Matty.

btw, am I the only one again who thinks Kilowog is too big, I mean seriously, I know he is huge but like Grundy and Despero, they are just way to out of scale, nearly the size of Giganta and Atom Smasher who are supposed to be the tallest of the bunch so far.

I am really wanting Kilowag, he was the only one I really wanted, but I am actually liking most of this wave now. Even shark so I am actually going to be happy buying every figure in a wave for once. Well, actually twice wave 3

kilowog arrives tomorow from a planet called U.S. he arrives around 11:00 to protect the home of the action figures.

i ordered the wave last week and it arrives tomorow. if it wasnt clear@loll@

i cant wait. i will not sleep tonight@loll@

It is an awesome wave, enjoy!

kilowog arrives tomorow from a planet called U.S. he arrives around 11:00 to protect the home of the action figures.

tell me about it. i am so into green lantern, these last days and i found a good deal for them. i am even more hyped because i got the color of fear pack and it is awesome. i hope that i will get the comics too. i cant wait to read about the red lanterns and the sinestro corps.

tell me about it. i am so into green lantern, these last days and i found a good deal for them. i am even more hyped because i got the color of fear pack and it is awesome. i hope that i will get the comics too. i cant wait to read about the red lanterns and the sinestro corps.

You just have to be careful because the Lanterns will suck you in. I never buy DC Direct but have found myself buying those pesky Blackest Night figures as well as a few of the older Green Lantern figures such as the Guardian 2-pack.

You just have to be careful because the Lanterns will suck you in. I never buy DC Direct but have found myself buying those pesky Blackest Night figures as well as a few of the older Green Lantern figures such as the Guardian 2-pack.

i was thinking about getting the guardians but i wait and see what dcuc has to offer in the future. i cant afford for both right now. mattel is killing me with dcuc, motuc, ghostbusters. so i call it a night. i gonna sleep and i hope that the post office delivers before i go to work. hear ya dudes #US1#

I found everything I wanted from Wave 10 and decided to get PowerGirl. Now I have a one-armed Imperiex.

I went to Target and found Green Arrow and the Flash in a new WGSH case. Now Atom-Smasher has a stand, I guess. Flash's body is going to be made into Invincible.

Other than looking for Deadshot and Black Adam, I am so ready for Wave 11! I only want the Question, John Stewart and Cynestroman (Hank Henshaw).

man.. dragon.... #$## you :P I was going to pass on kiliwog but now I think I need to get the entire wave ... he would look so much better with out all that excess fat though I tell ya! It does not look as bad as it did in the original photos though for some reason... I think the dcd version will still remain my fave :D

From the office of Green Lantern Kilowag, Planet Oa:

"Who you calling fat, Poozer? I feel this figure captures my beauty as portrayed in my book, The Green Lantern Corp. Sincerely, Kilowag"

Picture260-2.jpg

Picture261-2.jpg

Yeah he is pretty good but still just abit too much fat, imo in most books its more muscle looking than fat ... still I'm going to be getting this wave though :D I called one shop that gets them in but they said it has not come out yet :S & I am just like @hmmm@ Oh well I got put on a waiting list. Love you're comic collect by the way :) you collect mainly in hardcovers as well ?... :)