Wave 11

Dragon66

Once more, please...what retailer (online, or IRL) is currently supplying these?

The rest of the wave is on the way from Ebay seller PLM171. I was able to win these through auctions. The first three I won from various other Ebay sellers for pretty cheap.

Once more, please...what retailer (online, or IRL) is currently supplying these?

The rest of the wave is on the way from Ebay seller PLM171. I was able to win these through auctions. The first three I won from various other Ebay sellers for pretty cheap.

Ah. See, I'm wanting to know where they bought them...

I am I the only one who doesn't like the size of the BAF Kilowog, the sculpt is great but like Grundy, I feel he is too tall and doesn't gel well, like why is he almost the sam size as Atom Smasher???

I'll have to wait until he's in my hands, but I think Kilowog is about right.

79681-171542-kilowog_super.jpg

These are from (I think) his very first appearance.

Kilowog1.jpg

Kilowog2.jpg

Look at how big his arms are compared to the people around him, and then look at the pic of the figure's arm with John Stewart. I think they got it about right.

Also, Atom Smasher and Giganta aren't permanently stuck at 100 feet tall. They could be 6" like Atom and still be in scale(well, I think Atom Smasher is about seven feet tall "normally"). Depending on how much they grow, they can be smaller than Kilowog, they can be bigger than Kilowog, or they can be about the same size. Either way, they're still in scale.

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

From Wave 11 onwards, the stand comes with a "Super Powers" figure. Steppenwolf gets the stand in Wave 11, Desaad in Wave 12, and Cyclotron in Wave 13. Presumably the rest of the SP lineup will follow at a rate of one per wave.

Looking at packaged pics of these, I realized that Steppenwolf is the figure with the stand for this wave. This means that he will probably be a bit of a peg warmer to Joe Q. Public. I will get both versions for my Darkseid vs. the New Gods display, but this just seems odd to me seeing as how the anchor figures of each wave have been getting the stand. I had just assumed that John Stewart would have the stand with him.

From Wave 11 onwards, the stand comes with a "Super Powers" figure. Steppenwolf gets the stand in Wave 11, Desaad in Wave 12, and Cyclotron in Wave 13. Presumably the rest of the SP lineup will follow at a rate of one per wave.

That is great from the standpoint of not making people who have no attachment to the Superpowers line buy them, but it could make a figure like Cyclotron into the next Red/Blue Superman, Cyborg, Captain Cold, insert your own peg-warmer. I just feel the anchor figure in each wave should have the stand because of their appeal to the casual fan.

That is great from the standpoint of not making people who have no attachment to the Superpowers line buy them, but it could make a figure like Cyclotron into the next Red/Blue Superman, Cyborg, Captain Cold, insert your own peg-warmer. I just feel the anchor figure in each wave should have the stand because of their appeal to the casual fan.

That's a bad example since each of those come with a CnC piece. I think that you will have pegwarmers as long as you're not using heavy hitters.

The Question is kind of stiff with that big coat on but he's still cool......

011QuestionHuntress.jpg

i really wanna kick the crap out of you right now!(lol) if you found them at a store....i want them! hey, Fabe...where ya at?! how ya just gonna flake up on me, cuz?....i need your help!

so glad I can relax with this wave. Unlike many others on these forums I do not enjoy the hunt. I prefer to order what I want and have shipped. I can even stand a little wait, I am cool if these don't ship until Decemeber from CSC. I love looking at the pics but I am in no hurry, after the utter annoyance of wave 10, I can so do without the hassle of running around.

so glad I can relax with this wave. Unlike many others on these forums I do not enjoy the hunt. I prefer to order what I want and have shipped. I can even stand a little wait, I am cool if these don't ship until Decemeber from CSC. I love looking at the pics but I am in no hurry, after the utter annoyance of wave 10, I can so do without the hassle of running around.

I SOOO agree. I spent maybe 2 months hunting for Wave 10....so much wasted time and money on gas, can't even tell you. Finally resorted to the bay...cost 130 for the total set (man bat and robotman cost the most)...which is about 30 dollars more than if I found the entire set at retail discounting gas and time if I actually did find these. Plus the Sinestro set that came out on Matty...so all in all spent about 160 this month. Don't get me wrong, Wave 11 looks AMAZING. I'm actually really pining for the Deadman variant, but I don't really care for the Shark or Steppenwolf in this wave since I was really never a fan of the New Gods. Gotta say the constructs took a while to be accessorized but they look GREAT. Can't wait for what a future Kyle or Guy have.

I SOOO agree. I spent maybe 2 months hunting for Wave 10....so much wasted time and money on gas, can't even tell you. Finally resorted to the bay...cost 130 for the total set (man bat and robotman cost the most)...which is about 30 dollars more than if I found the entire set at retail discounting gas and time if I actually did find these. Plus the Sinestro set that came out on Matty...so all in all spent about 160 this month. Don't get me wrong, Wave 11 looks AMAZING. I'm actually really pining for the Deadman variant, but I don't really care for the Shark or Steppenwolf in this wave since I was really never a fan of the New Gods. Gotta say the constructs took a while to be accessorized but they look GREAT. Can't wait for what a future Kyle or Guy have.

Well, I CANT wait! I want CSC to send me my figs already!!! @hmmm@ @grumpy@

Hey Pooda I ordered Question on ebay because I couldn't wait for him, I only spent 30.00 on him so that wasn't too bad.

Choppermonsterpoint I am tempted to pull the vest off it would come off easily but I think I'll let it stay.biggrin.gif

Well, I CANT wait! I want CSC to send me my figs already!!! @hmmm@ @grumpy@

BBTS got me hopes up yesterday. I got an e-mail saying something like "Preorder - DC Universe Wave 11 - Case of 10..." I was so excited thinking they were in stock, and it turned out they were just e-mailing me to say the case assortment was going to be different from what they'd advertised. :P

011QuestionHuntress.jpg

i really wanna kick the crap out of you right now!(lol) if you found them at a store....i want them! hey, Fabe...where ya at?! how ya just gonna flake up on me, cuz?....i need your help!

You raaaaaaaang? Whats good fam, all you gotta do is get at me. I'm here.

011QuestionHuntress.jpg

pmed. btw... thats a nice pic sniper! dont have a huntress myself...sad.gif im trying to hold out for the DCUC version.

011QuestionHuntress.jpg

pmed. btw... thats a nice pic sniper! dont have a huntress myself...sad.gif im trying to hold out for the DCUC version.

Now that the Katma body is out, making a GREAT custom Huntress would be pretty easy.