Wave 11

Dragon66

Wait, you mean Dragon and I are the only people who found the fist would be more appropriate on Hal? I was gonna ask: Is the gun designed to go on his ring hand? That would seal it for me.
since when has hal ever used a gun? :D
It was unclear from context, but i meant "John's hand" when I was talking about the gun. Being that both are meant to go on ring hands, I assume the 4H did it on purpose. If only John had an open hand for holding a lantern... Can you sorta make him hold one, Dragon?

If you have an extra lantern or two lying around from the GL 2-pack, you can cut the lantern in the middle and kind of clamp on the sides like so:

Picture256-1.jpg

INGENIOUS! I was gonna do surgery on John's hand, but this is a no brainer!

There was a ring at the doorbell and guess who was there? The rest shoold be here in the next couple of days!

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Based on the size of the arm, Kilowag is going to be huge.

Picture258.jpg

This is the DCD Kilowog and I was satisfied with him.

001-5.jpg

Wow I thought the DCD Kilowog was Awesome and Huge but the New C&C looks like it's going to be bigger.

didnt you already pick some up at ur comic store?

This is the DCD Kilowog and I was satisfied with him.

001-5.jpg

Wow I thought the DCD Kilowog was Awesome and Huge but the New C&C looks like it's going to be bigger.

@popcorn@

/waiting for the inevitable "scale" arguments (ala Sinestro)

;)

didnt you already pick some up at ur comic store?

A couple. Don't have John, Stepen, Katma, etc. So still no Wog. Kilowog is the winner from this wave.

I am I the only one who doesn't like the size of the BAF Kilowog, the sculpt is great but like Grundy, I feel he is too tall and doesn't gel well, like why is he almost the sam size as Atom Smasher???

Cuz Atom Smasher was undersized! The scale issues wouldn't be that big of an issue if Mattel didnt have that 10 inch cut off. Not sure why they did that. I have like 10 Sentinels from ML that are, what, 12-13 inches? pssshhh.

I am I the only one who doesn't like the size of the BAF Kilowog, the sculpt is great but like Grundy, I feel he is too tall and doesn't gel well, like why is he almost the sam size as Atom Smasher???

Cuz Atom Smasher was undersized! The scale issues wouldn't be that big of an issue if Mattel didnt have that 10 inch cut off. Not sure why they did that. I have like 10 Sentinels from ML that are, what, 12-13 inches? pssshhh.

Actually, those Sentinels were 15", Galactus, Apocalypse, and Giant-Man were 14". Basically Mattel is using the same arms, legs, and lower torso for Kilowag and Brimstone.

Actually, those Sentinels were 15", Galactus, Apocalypse, and Giant-Man were 14". Basically Mattel is using the same arms, legs, and lower torso for Kilowag and Brimstone.

ver

Gladly corrected! that is just ridiculous! 15 inch BAF for less than what we pay now. LOL. Damn, we are getting hosed! So by Mattel stating that they will never exceed 10 inches, does that close the door on any other figures being done properly?

ver

Gladly corrected! that is just ridiculous! 15 inch BAF for less than what we pay now. LOL. Damn, we are getting hosed! So by Mattel stating that they will never exceed 10 inches, does that close the door on any other figures being done properly?

It's all relevent, different artists render the same characters different sizes. The ML BAFs weren't exactly to scale either. Yes, they are awesome, but not exactly to scale,

Yeah, Galactus is my favorite build a fig, although Giant-man And Foom are close behind (and Pitt and Monkeyman are awsome). I do like the DC BAFs, figs like Kalabak and Chemo are almost perfect. Atom Smasher and Giganta are very cool but a bit small. I think what makes those old Legend BAFs so impressive is the size. I mean those things were a serious chunk of plastic.

But alas, like playsets, I think the age of the giant BAF is gone for good.

ver

It's all relevent, different artists render the same characters different sizes. The ML BAFs weren't exactly to scale either. Yes, they are awesome, but not exactly to scale,

...and the BaF is what was hurting TB the most. they only had 3 big figs....the sentinel, apocalypse, and giant man. all of the rest were in between 8 and 10 inches. plus you guys are acting as if this is 2003. ML even dropped the "super big" BaF except for foom, but even then hasbro upped the price of their figs 4.00 because of his size.

ver

...and the BaF is what was hurting TB the most. they only had 3 big figs....the sentinel, apocalypse, and giant man. all of the rest were in between 8 and 10 inches. plus you guys are acting as if this is 2003. ML even dropped the "super big" BaF except for foom, but even then hasbro upped the price of their figs 4.00 because of his size.

True, not only did they raise the price, but they increased the number of figures that were required to build the BAF.

ver

This is all true, but ML went through a change of hands TB to Hasbro. TB or Marvel still put out Pit and Monkey Man who are larger. Hasbro is the company who went small.

• Like 1

ver

This is all true, but ML went through a change of hands TB to Hasbro. TB or Marvel still put out Pit and Monkey Man who are larger. Hasbro is the company who went small.

Now they're so small you can't even see them in the 2 packs.

Mako you hit the nail on the head!!! While a few were hard to find, most Build a Figures, with the exception of Giant Man, who by the way is still missing a foot, could be completed rather easily!! IT was only the variants which were a pain sometimes!!! But yet, unlike DC 10, I found everything I wanted!!!

And yess, Hasbro gave us the Fin wave, at the price we're pretty much gonna pay or paying right now, but the basic figures were huge, and the BAF was a very, very large Fin Fang Foom!!! Worth it compared to what we get with DC!!!