Anyone Else's Wal-Mart get stocked up?

Crimson Twins

Went to Wal-Mart the other day and checked out the usual Joes sitting in the same spot they have been since I got back. Nothing seemed to have changed. However I did notice a Ninja Commando Snake Eyes on one of the pegs that I hadn't seen before, so I thought maybe I had missed a restock. Boy was I right. On one of the endcaps on an aisle were display boxes of new stuff (for our store at least). They had the Paris Pursuit Barroness, SGT Stone, Shipwreck, The Doctor, Flash, Arctic Storm Shadow and Arctic Snake Eyes, along with a few others I can't remember off hand. The price was listed as $9.06, which is the norm for Hawaii, but when they scanned, they came up $6.91, so that was a welcome surprise.

I was just wondering if this was the same everywhere, or are we just behind everyone else?

my walamrt got a ton of the trays that hold figures like 2 weeks ago

Some Walmarts in my area(well only one)had the Joe for 6 bucks.Our Walmarts are horrible when it comes to rolling back prices on thier stuff.The only latest wave I have seen in my area is the Artic Snkae eyes and Dr. Lewis.Yes,our stores(Target Walmart and TRU)are all way behind everyone else.I have not seen the City Stike Snake eyes or anything past the Doctor wave.Same goes for the vehicles.

9.06 is regular price for you??? Holy cow, there is no way I could keep up at those kinds of prices.

Yeah, which is why I was way behind on this stuff. Now, apparently the day after I posted this, they dropped the prices to $5.74. Much more reasonable. I also visited my TRU yesterday and it looks like they put out some newer stock as well. Still pretty much the same wave as the WM, but they had Bench Press and the TRU Snow Serpents. Those prices were a fairly reasonable $7.99. But for some reason the left over 25th figures were going for over $9. Oh well. Can't really win around here.