best of case

synch

So I saw in previews that the next best of case contains not only power girl, but green arrow as well! Great news for people like me who have missed him from wave 9!! I forget who the other guys were , one was nightwing I know that but I forget who else... I honestly have to question the choices of night wing & who ever the other choice was @hmmm@ They really need to do the atom & then someone like hawk girl or Gentleman Ghost would be better choices

who knows wtf mattel is thinking...they rereleasing pg who just came out in a wave. I say reissues should be at least 5 or so waves old...they startign to do that star wars crap that they reissue figures a million times in a year.

they dont care by the time that fig comes out walmart would ahve already sold all their stock

Yeah, plus one of the main reasons for store exclusives is just to get collectors to visit the store(in the hopes that they'll buy other stuff), and Wal-Mart's already accomplished that for most of us. They're also rereleasing the Batman and Superman from the Wal-Mart five pack as single-carded figures(if they rerelease that Luthor, though, I'll be kind of annoyed). And it's been done before...Batgirl from the TRU two-pack was originally a Target exclusive.

I think it's great that they're giving people another shot at Green Arrow, and I agree that Atom and Hawkgirl should be rereleased as well(Gentleman Ghost is an awesome figure, but kind of obscure). I think Cassandra Cain Batgirl from the DCSH line would be a good one too, she's a great figure and was pretty hard to find. And maybe the black and gray Batman that came out around the same time as Clayface.

I don't see how they can do another best of case without AQUAMAN from series 2!!!!!!!!!!

honestly, I wish they wouldn't do ANY best of cases. They just clog up the system and make it more difficult for people to get new stuff.

I wouldn't mind them including a couple of older figure in new cases though.

some older figure that they have a reason to reissue:

DCSH Jim Lee grey/black Batman

DCSH Jim Lee grey/blue Batman

DCSH Powersuit Lex Luthor

DCSH Steel (excellent figure, though not that hard to find)

DCUC Red Tornado (I NEVER saw one with halfway decent paint)

DCUC Etrigan (badass figure. I skipped him and never saw one with good packaging or paint)

DCUC Aquaman (an essential, yet incredibly hard to find figure. Plus it's awesome)

wave 5 (if it's possible for them do do them)

and that's it

Older characters that deserve to be completely redone:

Killer Croc

Bane

Doomsday (make him a BAF if you have to)

Robin (tim Drake)

DCUC Sinestro (just give him a different body (taller) and cleaner paint finally.)

Nightwing (that old version is not up to par with DCUC)

Totally agree about short-haired Aquaman, he's one of the best figures they've made and should've been easier to find. Battlesuit Lex is actually being repacked with Supergirl in one of those TRU 2-packs.

If they do put Red Tornado in one of these cases, I hope it's the variant version that was never released.

Clam if you want a bigger sinestro just get the 2 pack thats comeing out and change heads and hands. There's your reissue lol

the Lanterns 2-pack? It's matty only right?

So I would have to pay like 35 to get it.. meh

I think by "best of case" he means the figs will be labeled as Worlds Greatest and will be put in as extra figs in future waves.

It's weird that GA is being made a Worlds Greatest considering he didn't come with a CnC in wave 10. And again, it's weird that they'd make an exclusive a WG and re-release within a year.

I wonder how Walmart feels about an exclusive figure being re-released as a non-exclusive...

(yes, I realize, there's no CnC piece, but still)

Screw wal mart and what they think. The distribution on the most recent waves has been absolute crap.

I wonder how Walmart feels about an exclusive figure being re-released as a non-exclusive...

(yes, I realize, there's no CnC piece, but still)

Screw wal mart and what they think. The distribution on the most recent waves has been absolute crap.

I don't care about Walmart as much as I care about bad or questionable business practices. If someone sold you a one of a kind statue and then two weeks later sold someone else the exact same statue, I think you'd be a little pissed. That's basically what an exclusive is.

Eh, Star Wars does it all the time. There was a whole wave of Saga Legends(Shadow Clone, Covert Ops Clone, Shadow Stormtrooper, Zev Senesca, and Commander Neyo) that was made up of former "exclusives" from various stores.