GI Joe ROC and Resolute on DvD and Blu-Ray Tuesday.....

RobbieDigital

I'm looking forward to Tuesday.....I liked ROC a lot more than I thought I would. (Granted, the movie was not perfect but I liked enough to be satisfied with what we got, it was fun.) Plus, we also get Resolute on Tuesday......I know I'm gonna end up buying a couple more movie figures too. Anyone else excited for Tuesday. Its kinda lame that we aren't getting some cool exclusive dvd cases or anything.

more excited bout roc than tf last week

Its kinda lame that we aren't getting some cool exclusive dvd cases or anything.

Definitely 1st day buy for me (ROC). I'm just surprised that I still haven't heard any special promo or gimmick with the ROC DVD/Blu release.

no give aways?

no give aways?

I know for a great toyline like GI Joe, there's nothing. I mean even the first Transformers movie had that robot heroes on the collectors edition on best buy and you can buy the premium edition of voyager class ratchet and megatron for $15 each if you purchase the movie.

I'm still wondering if I'm going to pick up ROC. I know in the past I've said that any true Joe fan would buy the 1st ever live action movie on DVD but it was average at best. I have a lot of average DVDs.

Now Resolute is a buy. It will probably cost less too (hopefully)since it's what, not even an hour?

The interviews with some of the guys behind "Resolute" from Hasbro was pretty cool. I liked the fact that they really tried to aim it solely at collectors and older fans. They also mention that they want a 30 minute "Resolute" cartoon......but they sounded like fans when they said it. (Like it wasn't going to happen, but would be cool if it did). "Resolute" was better in a complete viewing(Still waaaayyy too much Snake-eyes though)......Now I want some more "Resolute" styled figures....C'mon Hasbro!!

I'll get Resolute here tomorrow..probably. ROC? I liked it well enough, but I think I'll wait to get it previously viewed at Blockbuster during one of those 4 for $20 deals.

I liked ROC, and i picked up the 2 disc set yesterday.i think there could of been more extras on it! resolute for some reason the animation in it gives me a headache?? i liked the story and everything else about it i even like the animation ive seen it 3 times since it aired on tv and every time i get a headache?? long story short i didnt buy it.

TM

I'll probably pick up Resolute, my Wally was out yesterday.

Definitely passing on ROC though!