wave 10

shazam

Need some help with problem I ran into today. I called about 20 Walmarts around the state about wave 10. Finally I called the Fort Dodge Supercenter just for kicks 'cause the have never carried any of the line...Any way they told me that they were in and already out????? I was just there 4 days ago and I also went today after I called to see for myself and low and behold there was no space that was void where they should have been.. anywhere. No evidence they were ever there??? What gives with this scenario?? Anybody help me with this one ? PLEASE!!!

they made a thread for this already

This is my first home computer,I am 45 yrs old so what the blank is a thread. The only kind of thread I know you sew with. Not being a smartass just don't know...

This is my first home computer,I am 45 yrs old so what the blank is a thread. The only kind of thread I know you sew with. Not being a smartass just don't know...

The above is a post. The first post you started was the first of this thread. There is another thread about Wave 10. The post you made about being a true collector started another thread.

there is alread y a discussion (thread) about wave 10, were peope are talkign about their finds and problems. so on the dc page where you posted this go down the page a bit and you will see a Disccusion (thread/topic) named wave 10

Need some help with problem I ran into today. I called about 20 Walmarts around the state about wave 10. Finally I called the Fort Dodge Supercenter just for kicks 'cause the have never carried any of the line...Any way they told me that they were in and already out????? I was just there 4 days ago and I also went today after I called to see for myself and low and behold there was no space that was void where they should have been.. anywhere. No evidence they were ever there??? What gives with this scenario?? Anybody help me with this one ? PLEASE!!!

Sounds like you've been trick or treating for Wave 10 at the walmartsbiggrin.gif Sorry to hear it didn't turn out well.

I used to be like you about 10 years ago

I never touched a computer till then

If you need help don't be afraid to ask

Thanks I have one, I have an older one.DELL pentium 3 . I bought a set of speakers for it , but they have a usb connector and computer does not. Is there an adapter made for this type of a reverse set up???

I think its funny how after all you're talk of there always being away you are here on the internet asking for help @loll@

Well I use the internet to let me know when the toys actually start showing up in the U.S.. I also buy Toyfare and Lee's actoin figure digest and also the tomart magazines. I finally decided if I wanted the Mantis (superpowers version) I was going to have to call Krypton comics in Omaha .I paid for him over the phone with debit card today and he is now on his way. By the way Krypton comics is probably the coolest comic shop i've been to in last 15 years or so. And also Cedar Cliff Collectibles in Eagan Minnesota is awsome. These guys have a shop that is all action figures, new and old. They both have websites with #'s and addresses if anyone is interested in calling out of your area.

I think its funny how after all you're talk of there always being away you are here on the internet asking for help guitar.gif

Well I use the internet to let me know when the toys actually start showing up in the U.S.. I also buy Toyfare and Lee's actoin figure digest and also the tomart magazines. I finally decided if I wanted the Mantis (superpowers version) I was going to have to call Krypton comics in Omaha .I paid for him over the phone with debit card today and he is now on his way. By the way Krypton comics is probably the coolest comic shop i've been to in last 15 years or so. And also Cedar Cliff Collectibles in Eagan Minnesota is awsome. These guys have a shop that is all action figures, new and old. They both have websites with #'s and addresses if anyone is interested in calling out of your area.

Man, the way you generously give props to all these stores and everything, I'd tell them they have to start paying me for that sh!t

I think its funny how after all you're talk of there always being away you are here on the internet asking for help guitar.gif

Man, the way you generously give props to all these stores and everything, I'd tell them they have to start paying me for that sh!t

Not trying to prop them,but let you guys know about a couple cool places I found in my travels. The minnesota store had older stuff I missed years ago.

Not trying to prop them,but let you guys know about a couple cool places I found in my travels. The minnesota store had older stuff I missed years ago.

I didn't mean to sound too harsh with my post. I'm sure there are others who may appreciate any info on where they might be able to find some of the harder to find figures.

I didn't mean to sound too harsh with my post. I'm sure there are others who may appreciate any info on where they might be able to find some of the harder to find figures.

I've been to Omaha store once 'cause it is 4 hours away and Minnesota store probably 4 times in ten years 'cause it is a 3 hour drive ...both places that is one way travel time. So I don't go as often as I would like. Hell I would like to have my own toysrus store,but not all dreams come true.

I think its funny how after all you're talk of there always being away you are here on the internet asking for help @loll@

That must have set you back.

Thanks I have one, I have an older one.DELL pentium 3 . I bought a set of speakers for it , but they have a usb connector and computer does not. Is there an adapter made for this type of a reverse set up???

Well I meant online

Have you asked people who work at places like Best Buy or CompUSA?

i dotn se y they would close it rename it and move to a diff area if its about become about computer help.

y u? thats kinda random

LOL, calling this a wave 10 thread is very misleading at this point.

Yeah, no offense to the guy who started the thread, but we're talking about everything but Wave 10. It's beginning to look like an experiment in how long it takes for a thread to get locked.

Yes! I got a -1 for that reply! And I have no idea why!