Who has to be made?

MrBear

From everyones opinions and my opinion, trying to be realistic to the posed question, I figure:

Classic Martian Manhunter, new outfit is too recent for a DC Universe CLASSICS line.

Classic Dick Grayson Robin, though if they did green pants with boots, it would be OK by me. I hate the elf shoes!

Roy Harper Red Arrow/Speedy modern outfit would work as just a Green Arrow repaint adds viability for Mattel.

Aqualad/Tempest modern red/black swirl out fit adds viabilty as an Aquaman repaint.

Lois Lane is necessary as a victim.

Alfred is too iconic not to be done, and could be viable as a Gentleman Ghost/Joker repaint.

C&C Doomsday, absolutely!

Zatanna I agree with, but might be too racey for the kiddies. Maybe Black Canary was the fishnet test?

modernish Huntress, I agree to lock in that JLU Question team.

Ra's Al Ghul, Elongated Man, Doctor Light all have some validity, if they were not all dead and if this was around the time of Identity Crisis...

Poison Ivy as a main Batman foe, could share Lois parts with the heels and not so buff Wonder Woman arms...

Mr. Freeze only needs an articulation upgrade and better designed gun, maybe reuse Killer Moths pistol this time?

Bane as a C&C The DCSH was too preposed. Just a retool with new lower body would be nice.

Mongul as a Sinestro Corps repaint should have been done already while the story was hotter than hot.

Red Robin, a classic from Earth-2, I think. Costume has resurfaced and is relevant enough to be made.

Conner Ken/Kon-El is a must. Reign version is a cop out. How many people care?

Yup, Vixen is her name, could share the exact base body as Ivy.

Mirror Master for sure, at least the others of the main 4 Rogues too like Weather Wizard, Heat Wave. I'd like Pied Piper too.

Guy Gardner should be done, but I never like him.

Classic Superfriends Toyman for sure, but I'd accept a small boy-bot pack-in instead of a C&C part with a Luthor in a suit???

Classic jumpsuit Riddler. They screwed the pooch when they forgot the ?'s on his arms.

My additions:

Tomar Re, parts are out there ready to be made, no retooling...

Plastic Man

Steel reissue

Metallo (normal size John Corbin Cyborg) featured everywhere (Superman:TAS, The Batman, JLU, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies...) Is it that hard to do?

No one wants a Swamp Thing?

Starro C&C

Classic Batgirl in black & yellow, New series is bringing it back

Killer Frost, Again featured everywhere. Shouldn't Firestorm get a nemesis like everyone else?

Silver Banshee needs a new head.

Star Sapphire!

Hawkgirl, Kendra Saunders!

My commentary:

Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad, would probaly get done, but I hate the LEGION, and I'm not buying them.

Wally as the Flash would be nice, but the costumes are so close does it matter?

Bizarro and Scarecrow only really need to be reissued.

I really wish they'd skip on more of the New Gods, but I'd buy a Lashina.

I agree with Warlord as including more solo characters, but I think Sgt. Rock is pushing it. Why not repaint Negative man into the Unknown Soldier, while we are at it....

• Like 1

Wave 16:JSA classic

Alan Scott

Jay Garrick

Sandman (wesley)

Hour-Man (rex)

Mr. Terrific (terry)

Johnny Thunder

Thunderbolt (Say-You)

CNC figure: Vandal Savage

Wave 17:JSA Modern

Star Girl

Liberty Belle

Damage

Dr. Mid Nite (pieter)

Cyclone

Hourman (rick)

Sand

CNC: STRIPE

Wave 18

Martian Manhunter

Dick Grayson Robin

Plastic Man

Elongated Man

Toyman

The Wizard

Dr. Caulder

CNC: Elasti-Girl

Captain Triumph.....because if they got around to making him, them everybody elses list in this topic would already be complete!

But we already have an Aquaman....lol.

Thats...actually pretty darn funny!!!

And gives me extra encouragement to update my avatar!

D'OH!!!!! I forgot METRON!!!

Metron with Collect and Connect Chair! :P

Ambush Bug <= Don't you tell me he doesn't need to be made. We'll have words.

Granny Goodness would be awesome.

I don't know jack about ambush bug but I'd love metro with chair :D that seems more like a boxed set though... or ... boxed .... figure... @hmmm@ @loll@

Doomsday has rich history?

It has been what now, 20 years since Doomsday's first appearance? He may not go back to the Golden Age, but I think the Death of Superman story arc brought a lot of people into comics when it happened. I know it did for me. It was a hot topic media bonanza. The man er um beast that killed Superman has a definate place as a classic.

Wave 16:JSA classic

Alan Scott

Jay Garrick

Sandman (wesley)

Hour-Man (rex)

Mr. Terrific (terry)

Johnny Thunder

Thunderbolt (Say-You)

CNC figure: Vandal Savage

Wave 17:JSA Modern

Star Girl

Liberty Belle

Damage

Dr. Mid Nite (pieter)

Cyclone

Hourman (rick)

Sand

CNC: STRIPE

Wave 18

Martian Manhunter

Dick Grayson Robin

Plastic Man

Elongated Man

Toyman

The Wizard

Dr. Caulder

CNC: Elasti-Girl

This would be great. I wouldn't have to get any figs till wave 18. ;)

I think Martian Manhunter is on everyone's list. We want that figure.

Plastic Man is another.

I think we should also revisit some of Batman's villains: Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, Bane, Commissioner Gordon and Bullock 2 pack? Alfred and Ace the Bathound 2 pack?

In the World of Superman : Livewire, ReVisit Supergirl, Zod, A modern Brainiac, Jimmy and Lois 2 pack? Krypto.

In the world of the Flash: Reverse Flash, Mirror Master, Max Mercury, Impulse,

In the world of the Green Lantern: Guardians of the Universe, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, G'Nort

In the world of Aquaman: King Shark, Ocean Master

Hmmm ... For Wonder Woman: Steve Trevor in Military garb, Circe, Modern Wondergirl

Green Arrow: SPEEDY is a must

From everyones opinions and my opinion, trying to be realistic to the posed question, I figure:

Classic Martian Manhunter, new outfit is too recent for a DC Universe CLASSICS line.

Classic Dick Grayson Robin, though if they did green pants with boots, it would be OK by me. I hate the elf shoes!

Roy Harper Red Arrow/Speedy modern outfit would work as just a Green Arrow repaint adds viability for Mattel.

Aqualad/Tempest modern red/black swirl out fit adds viabilty as an Aquaman repaint.

Lois Lane is necessary as a victim.

Alfred is too iconic not to be done, and could be viable as a Gentleman Ghost/Joker repaint.

C&C Doomsday, absolutely!

Zatanna I agree with, but might be too racey for the kiddies. Maybe Black Canary was the fishnet test?

modernish Huntress, I agree to lock in that JLU Question team.

Ra's Al Ghul, Elongated Man, Doctor Light all have some validity, if they were not all dead and if this was around the time of Identity Crisis...

Poison Ivy as a main Batman foe, could share Lois parts with the heels and not so buff Wonder Woman arms...

Mr. Freeze only needs an articulation upgrade and better designed gun, maybe reuse Killer Moths pistol this time?

Bane as a C&C The DCSH was too preposed. Just a retool with new lower body would be nice.

Mongul as a Sinestro Corps repaint should have been done already while the story was hotter than hot.

Red Robin, a classic from Earth-2, I think. Costume has resurfaced and is relevant enough to be made.

Conner Ken/Kon-El is a must. Reign version is a cop out. How many people care?

Yup, Vixen is her name, could share the exact base body as Ivy.

Mirror Master for sure, at least the others of the main 4 Rogues too like Weather Wizard, Heat Wave. I'd like Pied Piper too.

Guy Gardner should be done, but I never like him.

Classic Superfriends Toyman for sure, but I'd accept a small boy-bot pack-in instead of a C&C part with a Luthor in a suit???

Classic jumpsuit Riddler. They screwed the pooch when they forgot the ?'s on his arms.

My additions:

Tomar Re, parts are out there ready to be made, no retooling...

Plastic Man

Steel reissue

Metallo (normal size John Corbin Cyborg) featured everywhere (Superman:TAS, The Batman, JLU, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies...) Is it that hard to do?

No one wants a Swamp Thing?

Starro C&C

Classic Batgirl in black & yellow, New series is bringing it back

Killer Frost, Again featured everywhere. Shouldn't Firestorm get a nemesis like everyone else?

Silver Banshee needs a new head.

Star Sapphire!

Hawkgirl, Kendra Saunders!

My commentary:

Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad, would probaly get done, but I hate the LEGION, and I'm not buying them.

Wally as the Flash would be nice, but the costumes are so close does it matter?

Bizarro and Scarecrow only really need to be reissued.

I really wish they'd skip on more of the New Gods, but I'd buy a Lashina.

I agree with Warlord as including more solo characters, but I think Sgt. Rock is pushing it. Why not repaint Negative man into the Unknown Soldier, while we are at it....

If they don't do the elf shoes, we'll have another "no monkey, no money" situation.

A new Doomsday would be more appropriate than a new Darkseid, but I don't think a new Doomsday should be as big as Grundy.

Zatanna's costuming would be appropriate and no more objectionable than something you'd see if you went to the circus.

Ra's Al Ghul, Elongated Man and Doctor Light might all be dead, but so's Martian Manhunter.

If they'll do a Giants Of Justice Killer Croc, why in the world won't they do Mongul? He actually makes sense in that scale.

Red Robin came from the Mark Waid and Alex Ross Kingdom Come series. He would make a really snazzy looking DCUC.

Reign version Superboy is the only figure I really feel I "must have" from all the upcoming Waves, other than the Question. And maybe the non variant Deadman. And one of the Cheetahs. Probably the Silver Age one.

I'd like to have Heat Wave.

Starro is my most wanted C&C.

Swamp Thing is my most wanted... C&C, exclusive, however they get around to doing him.

I crush on Kendra Saunders Hawkgirl a little too. Especially after the first issue of Blackest Night. Not because she's now dead, but because of how devoted to love she was in her last moments.

We definitely need a new, classically themed Bizarro to go with that Luthor and Brainiac.

They should do at least a small subset of some of the more well known Legion characters.

Wally as the Flash would be an easy repaint.

I agree with all of your other choices, except...

I think they should do all of them. But I want a Jonah Hex more than any of them. And he's got a movie coming out next year.

It warms my heart that somebody mentioned Dr. Sivana, and two people mentioned Granny Goodness. :D

I'll try and stick to what the original post said and not just list my personal preferences:

Anti-Monitor build a figure!

Whether you love it or hate it or just wonder what folks are talking about when they say Pre/Post-Crisis, Crisis on Infinite Earths was the definitive comic book "event" and Anti-Monitor is one of the most important villains in the DCU. Back when Toybiz first started making BAFs, people online speculated about whether DC Direct should follow suit...and most forums I visited agreed that Anti-Monitor the perfect choice for a DC BAF.

Zatanna

Martian Manhunter(with Oreos!)

Guy Gardner

Kyle Rayner

Dick Grayson Robin

Plastic Man

R'as al Ghul(who isn't dead anymore, BTW)

Poison Ivy

Aquaman with beard and hook(an iconic look for an iconic hero)

Lex Luthor with business suit(again, an iconic look for an iconic villain)

All of those I think are important and recognizable enough. If we were to set the standards just a little bit lower, I would also include:

Mxy

Metallo - "normal" John Corben version

Reverse Flash

Mirror Master

Alan Scott GL

Jay Garrick Flash

Elongated Man

Also, I think Ventriloquist and Talia are prominent villains of arguably the most popular superhero of all time, and deserve a figure someday, whether it's from Mattel or DC Direct.

C & C Blockbuster (Roland Desmond)

Azrael

Scarecrow

Classic Nightwing

Black Hand

The Creeper (with real feathered boa thingy)

Talia Al Ghul (white button up shirt, black pants and her black combat suit variant)

Black Mask

Gnort

Ice

....that's all I can think of for right now. I'm sure more will pop up.

OH! How about a C & C Amanda Waller?

LOL, I would need two of them, one for the DCUC and the other for the ladies fo the the 80's set, she would be Nell Carter in my Gimmie a Break dioramma

Questions, does anyont think Jemm "Son of Saturn" should be a must have figure. I never read the comics, but he was advertised heavily in my old 80's comic books, I remember being interested as a kid but I was very younfg and didn't follow up

You know, this might seem like an odd choice, but I think Manhunter robots are a must too. Obviously not on the same level as Martian Manunter, but they've been around long enough and are prominent enough that they're pretty essential. They're basically the DC equivalent of Sentinels...I guess OMACs are too, but Manhunters have tenure.

Alright first I think this post needed to say top five need to be made?, so I wouldn't have t read so much at 1:00 in the mornig when i should be asleep lol.

Anyway my choices would be:

1. Martian Manhunter (Classic)

2. Robin (dick grayson (Jason Todd varient ) )

3. Alfred (a two pack is a good idea, so bring it on mattel)

4. Catwoman (Classic purple, thigh high boots) alright so this ones sort of wantbiggrin.gif

5. Lois and Jimmy (I just couln't say no to this, need them)

thats my top 5 although we need alot more

golden age Flash & GL

Huntress

Posion Ivy, and all the other main bat villians

and of course Raven would have been #1 but shes already being made.

Ice

....that's all I can think of for right now. I'm sure more will pop up.

Uh...Fire?

And Archero, finally someone mentioned the real purple Catwoman.

I'd rather not see any DCSH reissues. I'd rather see remakes using the newer bodies. I got the Cyborg Supes/Mongul two-pack then sold it after while, not happy with midget Mongul and super-wide-stance-Cyborg Supes. I want a newer Cyborg (classic look, not Sinestro Corps version).

Questions, does anyont think Jemm "Son of Saturn" should be a must have figure.

I certainly don't, but supposedly some blog with "inside info" confirmed he's coming in 2010.

lol, ok no Jemm then, but it would be amazing to see him in toy form considering how heavy he was promoted in the mid 80's

Yeah, I don't remember the site, but apparently they were the first to announce wave 13. They listed some characters that would be coming out in the next year, and Jemm was one of them.

Are you reading World of New Krypton? He just showed up again this week.

Yeah, I don't remember the site, but apparently they were the first to announce wave 13. They listed some characters that would be coming out in the next year, and Jemm was one of them.

Are you reading World of New Krypton? He just showed up again this week.

It would be great to get some Martian Manhunter supporting characters.

Include Jemm and Malefack (sp?) and maybe even some white Martians in their true form. They might also consider the Hyperclan or Miss Martian.

I am all for Mattel building the Martian Manhunter supporting cast.